URINE THERAPY and AIDS. UBUNTU//installing 3d Package renderer and 2Dimage program - Linux

This is a discussion on URINE THERAPY and AIDS. UBUNTU//installing 3d Package renderer and 2Dimage program - Linux ; HI, If you have AIDS ask your doctor about "urine therapy". Now, installing UBUNTU // KUBUNTU is very easy. Today I installed blender on UBUNTU simply by doing:: sudo apt-get install blender and gimp by sudo apt-get install gimp and ...

  1. URINE THERAPY and AIDS. UBUNTU//installing 3d Package renderer and 2Dimage program

    HI,
    If you have AIDS ask your doctor about "urine therapy".
    Now, installing UBUNTU // KUBUNTU is very easy.

    Today I installed blender on UBUNTU simply by doing::

    sudo apt-get install blender

    and gimp by

    sudo apt-get install gimp

    and firefox3 by

    sudo apt-get install firefox3

    and there appeared to be bugs in kde4
    so I did

    sudo apt-get install kde4

    THE downloads are very small compared to MS-WINDOWS.

    And very very easy on UBUNTU // KUBUNTU

    **********
    You can get Kubuntu free shipped to you or burn and download a 650 MB
    ISO image.
    **
    Today I burned two ISO images of Kubuntu and gave to my friends.
    Very, very easy with k3b
    (how to remember: KDE3 Burner).
    ***
    I am trying to teach the OPEN OFFICE (Comes installed with Kubuntu).
    ***
    Now, the latest Kubuntu 8.0.4 Release comes in free Enterprise Server
    EDition (sun has released its hardware with Kubuntu)
    and on the release you get you get::
    Lots and Lots of packages
    including
    open-office (substitute for MS OFFICE)
    a DVD/CD Burner
    a Video watcher I guess
    ****
    and that same release you just stick it in a CDROM
    and boot the machine

    and it works as a LIVE CD (You can run KUBUNTU without installing)
    it checks out the networking

    **
    or you can install it in windows without difficulty in dual boot
    **
    or you can reformat your machine and install kubuntu and then install
    sun virtual machine (www.virtualbox.org)
    **
    or you can run Kubuntu on top of the MSWINDOWS Virtual Machine in
    Windows Vista.

    Erach

  2. Re: URINE THERAPY and AIDS. UBUNTU//installing 3d Package rendererand 2D image program

    On May 12, 12:31 pm, "erac...@gmail.com" wrote:
    > HI,
    > If you have AIDS ask your doctor about "urine therapy".
    > Now, installing UBUNTU // KUBUNTU is very easy.
    >
    > Today I installed blender on UBUNTU simply by doing::
    >
    > sudo apt-get install blender
    >
    > and gimp by
    >
    > sudo apt-get install gimp
    >
    > and firefox3 by
    >
    > sudo apt-get install firefox3
    >
    > and there appeared to be bugs in kde4
    > so I did
    >
    > sudo apt-get install kde4
    >
    > THE downloads are very small compared to MS-WINDOWS.
    >
    > And very very easy on UBUNTU // KUBUNTU
    >
    > **********
    > You can get Kubuntu free shipped to you or burn and download a 650 MB
    > ISO image.
    > **
    > Today I burned two ISO images of Kubuntu and gave to my friends.
    > Very, very easy with k3b
    > (how to remember: KDE3 Burner).
    > ***
    > I am trying to teach the OPEN OFFICE (Comes installed with Kubuntu).
    > ***
    > Now, the latest Kubuntu 8.0.4 Release comes in free Enterprise Server
    > EDition (sun has released its hardware with Kubuntu)
    > and on the release you get you get::
    > Lots and Lots of packages
    > including
    > open-office (substitute for MS OFFICE)
    > a DVD/CD Burner
    > a Video watcher I guess
    > ****
    > and that same release you just stick it in a CDROM
    > and boot the machine
    >
    > and it works as a LIVE CD (You can run KUBUNTU without installing)
    > it checks out the networking
    >
    > **
    > or you can install it in windows without difficulty in dual boot
    > **
    > or you can reformat your machine and install kubuntu and then install
    > sun virtual machine (www.virtualbox.org)
    > **
    > or you can run Kubuntu on top of the MSWINDOWS Virtual Machine in
    > Windows Vista.
    >
    > Erach

    I will download that site...

    Thank you,
    Great method

  3. Re: URINE THERAPY and AIDS. UBUNTU//installing 3d Package renderer and 2D image program

    "Mitch Haynes" wrote in message

    "erac...@gmail.com" wrote:

    How sad, Mitch talking to its-self, what a chump.

+ Reply to Thread