Setting up minicom with Vmware - Linux

This is a discussion on Setting up minicom with Vmware - Linux ; Hi, I have Vmware. I am running both windows XP and Red Hat Linux. I have difficulty in setting up minicom. Even when i configure it is not coming. i tried ttyS0,ttyS1 with 115200, 8,0,1 Suggest me how to configure ...

  1. Setting up minicom with Vmware

    Hi,
    I have Vmware. I am running both windows XP and Red Hat Linux.
    I have difficulty in setting up minicom.
    Even when i configure it is not coming.
    i tried ttyS0,ttyS1 with 115200, 8,0,1

    Suggest me how to configure minicom if i have Vmware.

    Regards,
    Kracks

  2. Re: Setting up minicom with Vmware

    On May 12, 6:34*am, kracks wrote:
    > Hi,
    > *I have Vmware. I am running both windows XP and Red Hat Linux.
    > *I have difficulty in setting up minicom.
    > *Even when i configure it is not coming.
    > *i tried ttyS0,ttyS1 *with 115200, 8,0,1
    >
    > Suggest me how to configure minicom if *i have Vmware.

    1) What are you trying to do?

    2) What difficulty are you having?

    3) What are you expecting to happen?

    4) What is happening?

    You configure 'minicom' with 'minicom -s'.

    DS

+ Reply to Thread