MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy - Linux

This is a discussion on MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy - Linux ; Win 2K More Secure Than vista. Goooo MS you monkey zone. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05...alware_survey/ ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **...

  1. MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy

    Win 2K More Secure Than vista. Goooo MS you monkey zone.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05...alware_survey/

  2. Re: MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy

    ~flyer~@there.net~ wrote:

    > Win 2K More Secure Than vista. Goooo MS you monkey zone.
    >

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05...alware_survey/

    Well don't be alarmed. Windows 7 will be the most secure, user friendly
    version of Windows ever, providing a couple of great new features,
    according to Microsoft.

    Now is there any more reliable source that the Windows manufacturer itself?

    Yes/No

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  3. Re: MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 14:55:34 +0200, ml2mst wrote:

    > ~flyer~@there.net~ wrote:
    >>
    >> Win 2K More Secure Than vista. Goooo MS you monkey zone.
    >>

    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05...alware_survey/

    > Well don't be alarmed. Windows 7 will be the most secure, user friendly
    > version of Windows ever, providing a couple of great new features,
    > according to Microsoft.
    >
    > Now is there any more reliable source that the Windows manufacturer
    > itself?
    >
    > Yes/No
    >
    > Cheers

    Well thank you for that.

    It reminds me that I am **more** than willing to trust the words of MS on
    several subjects:

    -Toilet paper hue
    -Velocity of flush handle during daily activation
    -How to secure from intrusion a large solid block of titanium
    -How to hire monkeys (animal rights y'know) to speak on behalf of a
    corporation (eep eep eep)
    -Those kinds of critical life decisions.

  4. Re: MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy

    > BTW, Vista did have a lot of nice features like COFEE (a USB-enabled back door
    > for policemen), DRM, and forced upgrades that help elevate Intel's revenue.
    >
    > Vista's costumer is not the user. It's a lot of other establishments and
    > billionaires.

    That is a very good point to make about Windows in general, not just
    Vista.

    --
    It's not manufacturers trying to rip anybody off or anything like that.
    There's nobody getting rich writing software that I know of.

  5. Re: MS The New HighTech Pardigm In Digital Comedy

+ Reply to Thread