My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use - Linux

This is a discussion on My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use - Linux ; have you seen ubuntu / kubuntu linux. www.kubuntu.com www.ubuntu.com Made by a south african billionaire who was the first tourist in OUTER SPACE. Installs networking out of the box. I have installed Google Earth on it and Skype too. And ...

  1. My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    have you seen ubuntu / kubuntu linux.

    www.kubuntu.com
    www.ubuntu.com

    Made by a south african billionaire who was the first tourist in OUTER
    SPACE.

    Installs networking out of the box.

    I have installed Google Earth on it and Skype too.

    And you have no problems with root on kubuntu linux
    because the root comes much later.

    The first user gets only "sudo" permissions
    and you just say

    sudo dpkg -i pkgname.deb (deb means it ends in debian)
    for installing virtual box after downloading it.

    On top of virtual box you run Windows XP which gives you Microsoft
    Office and all the legacy programs.

    Erach

  2. Re: My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    erach27@gmail.com wrote:

    > have you seen ubuntu / kubuntu linux.
    >
    > www.kubuntu.com
    > www.ubuntu.com
    >
    > Made by a south african billionaire who was the first tourist in OUTER
    > SPACE.
    >
    > Installs networking out of the box.
    >
    > I have installed Google Earth on it and Skype too.
    >
    > And you have no problems with root on kubuntu linux
    > because the root comes much later.
    >
    > The first user gets only "sudo" permissions
    > and you just say
    >
    > sudo dpkg -i pkgname.deb (deb means it ends in debian)
    > for installing virtual box after downloading it.
    >
    > On top of virtual box you run Windows XP which gives you Microsoft
    > Office and all the legacy programs.

    All simple stuff. But way beyond the capabilities of the WinTroll. Poor,
    pitiful, useless creatures.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    RonB writes:

    > erach27@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> have you seen ubuntu / kubuntu linux.
    >>
    >> www.kubuntu.com
    >> www.ubuntu.com
    >>
    >> Made by a south african billionaire who was the first tourist in OUTER
    >> SPACE.
    >>
    >> Installs networking out of the box.
    >>
    >> I have installed Google Earth on it and Skype too.
    >>
    >> And you have no problems with root on kubuntu linux
    >> because the root comes much later.
    >>
    >> The first user gets only "sudo" permissions
    >> and you just say
    >>
    >> sudo dpkg -i pkgname.deb (deb means it ends in debian)
    >> for installing virtual box after downloading it.
    >>
    >> On top of virtual box you run Windows XP which gives you Microsoft
    >> Office and all the legacy programs.

    > All simple stuff. But way beyond the capabilities of the WinTroll. Poor,
    > pitiful, useless creatures.

    Well, that's a bit silly. Since isn't it Windows users you are suposed
    to be "advocating" to? Poor RonG. When He's not wrong he's WronG.

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  4. Re: My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    "Hadron" wrote in message
    > RonB writes:
    >
    >> erach27@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> have you seen ubuntu / kubuntu linux.
    >>>
    >>> www.kubuntu.com
    >>> www.ubuntu.com
    >>>
    >>> Made by a south african billionaire who was the first tourist in OUTER
    >>> SPACE.
    >>>
    >>> Installs networking out of the box.
    >>>
    >>> I have installed Google Earth on it and Skype too.
    >>>
    >>> And you have no problems with root on kubuntu linux
    >>> because the root comes much later.
    >>>
    >>> The first user gets only "sudo" permissions
    >>> and you just say
    >>>
    >>> sudo dpkg -i pkgname.deb (deb means it ends in debian)
    >>> for installing virtual box after downloading it.
    >>>
    >>> On top of virtual box you run Windows XP which gives you Microsoft
    >>> Office and all the legacy programs.

    >> All simple stuff. But way beyond the capabilities of the WinTroll. Poor,
    >> pitiful, useless creatures.

    > Well, that's a bit silly. Since isn't it Windows users you are suposed
    > to be "advocating" to? Poor RonG. When He's not wrong he's WronG.

    Gee, you right. These lin-retards will want everybody use lin-crap.
    Thankfully most people are smarter than that. I'll never install lin-junk on
    any of my systems. It's not 1970-s anymore, plus I don't like using stolen
    software.

    Boris

    > --
    > - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    > some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for
    > alternative operating systems to intercept the ball, and run it back for a
    > touchdown." comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in
    > advocacy

  5. Re: My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    boris wrote:

    > Gee, you right. These lin-retards will want everybody use lin-crap.
    > Thankfully most people are smarter than that. I'll never install lin-junk
    > on any of my systems. It's not 1970-s anymore, plus I don't like using
    > stolen software.
    >
    > Boris

    Linux has been shown to contain no stolen code. Can you say the same thing
    for Windows, seeing that you have no access to the sources?

    Ian

  6. Re: My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    boris wrote:

    > "Hadron" wrote in message
    >> RonB writes:

    >>> All simple stuff. But way beyond the capabilities of the WinTroll. Poor,
    >>> pitiful, useless creatures.

    >> Well, that's a bit silly. Since isn't it Windows users you are suposed
    >> to be "advocating" to? Poor RonG. When He's not wrong he's WronG.

    > Gee, you right. These lin-retards will want everybody use lin-crap.
    > Thankfully most people are smarter than that. I'll never install lin-junk
    > on any of my systems. It's not 1970-s anymore, plus I don't like using
    > stolen software.
    >
    > Boris

    Yeah, you must be right, after all thats what MonkeyBoy says isn't it?

    I love patronising cretins.

  7. Re: My ubuntu linux (free, open-source) is easy to install and use

    : Gee, you right. These lin-retards will want everybody use lin-crap.
    : Thankfully most people are smarter than that. I'll never install lin-junk
    on
    : any of my systems. It's not 1970-s anymore, plus I don't like using stolen
    : software.

    **** off then. Problems solved, genius.

    Another ****-eating ape for the killfile.

+ Reply to Thread