4 Fools - Linux

This is a discussion on 4 Fools - Linux ; These lusers virtually never talk about Linux - they should leave cola: chrisv Tattoo Vampire Willie Poaster RonB Do us a favor and get lost....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

  1. 4 Fools

    These lusers virtually never talk about Linux - they should leave cola:

    chrisv
    Tattoo Vampire
    Willie Poaster
    RonB

    Do us a favor and get lost.

  2. Re: 4 Fools

    DFS wrote:

    > These lusers virtually never talk about Linux - they should leave cola:

    DFS
    Hadron
    Ezekiel
    Moshe Goldfarb

    > Do us a favor and get lost.

    Amen!

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: 4 Fools

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> These lusers virtually never talk about Linux - they should leave
    >> cola:

    > DFS
    > Hadron
    > Ezekiel
    > Moshe Goldfarb

    Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away from, and snip
    and run from, and post-change, and just generally act like a cola "advocate"
    does.

    >> Do us a favor and get lost.

    > Amen!

    The sheer lameness of you (and 7 and (p)Rick and other Windows-Linux
    switchers) is truly a sight to behold.

    All of cola knows I'm right...

    chrisv
    Tattoo Vampire
    William Poaster
    RonB

    .... are just a waste of time. It's not an opinion - it's a fact. They
    might make a small contribution in 1 of 100 posts, if that, but there's no
    need to waste your time.

    -----------
    "Get this, I spoof 'em by slipping in the C++ NOT_EQUAL conditional."
    -- HPT displaying his ignorance

  4. Re: 4 Fools

    DFS wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> These lusers virtually never talk about Linux - they
    >>> should leave cola:

    >> DFS, Hadron, Ezekiel, Moshe Goldfarb

    > Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away
    > from, and snip and run from, and post-change, and just
    > generally act like a cola "advocate" does.

    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

    23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may
    create the appearance of truth.

    >>> Do us a favor and get lost.

    >> Amen!

    > The sheer lameness of you (and 7 and (p)Rick and other
    > Windows-Linux switchers) is truly a sight to behold. All of
    > cola knows I'm right...

    17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present evidence
    to support your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and
    have your anti-Linux propagandist comrades do the same. Do the
    same for any invalid claims that you have notice your anti-Linux
    propagandists comrades make.

    > chrisv Tattoo Vampire William Poaster RonB ... are just a
    > waste of time. It's not an opinion - it's a fact. They might
    > make a small contribution in 1 of 100 posts, if that, but
    > there's no need to waste your time.

    12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent. Blame your
    own stupidity on the Linux advocate you are dealing with. Such
    as when you have made an unsupportable claim that suggest a list
    of details and your are asked to present your non-existent list
    reply with, "I don't have to list them for you; you aren't bright
    enough to know what you're missing by using X instead of a real
    Y, I'm not going to explain it to you." Then hope that nobody
    reading the thread realizes that your statement translates as, "I
    lack the knowledge or facts needed to counter your position or
    your position is too complete and accurate to be refuted. So, I
    will say things to sound superior to avoid admitting you are right.

    > "Get this, I spoof 'em by slipping in the C++ NOT_EQUAL
    > conditional." -- HPT displaying his ignorance

    13. Embarrass your opponent. Locate or create apparently
    embarrassing information or detail and utilize it out of all
    proportion-trying to create a scandal around it, to hijack a
    thread or drive everyone to distraction.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  5. Re: 4 Fools

    DFS wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> These lusers virtually never talk about Linux - they should leave
    >>> cola:

    >> DFS
    >> Hadron
    >> Ezekiel
    >> Moshe Goldfarb

    > Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away from, and snip
    > and run from, and post-change, and just generally act like a cola "advocate"
    > does.

    Sounds like a better description of you four than it does most of US.
    You're always slinking away, changing topics when it doesn't go in the
    direction you want and generally being complete and utter cunts.

  6. Re: 4 Fools

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> DFS
    >>> Hadron
    >>> Ezekiel
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb

    >> Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away from, and snip
    >> and run from, and post-change, and just generally act like a cola "advocate"
    >> does.

    > Sounds like a better description of you four than it does most of US.
    > You're always slinking away, changing topics when it doesn't go in the
    > direction you want and generally being complete and utter cunts.

    Typical potty mouth. Nothing reasonable to say yo you resort to swearing
    using a word which is generally deemed "not nice" even at a fish
    market. I just hope you do not use your real name.

  7. Re: 4 Fools

    Hadron wrote:

    > Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:

    >>> Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away from, and
    >>> snip and run from, and post-change, and just generally act like a cola
    >>> "advocate" does.

    >> Sounds like a better description of you four than it does most of US.
    >> You're always slinking away, changing topics when it doesn't go in the
    >> direction you want and generally being complete and utter cunts.

    > Typical potty mouth. Nothing reasonable to say yo you resort to swearing
    > using a word which is generally deemed "not nice" even at a fish
    > market. I just hope you do not use your real name.

    Pot. Kettle. Black.

  8. Re: 4 Fools

    SomeBloke writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:

    >>> Sounds like a better description of you four than it does most of US.
    >>> You're always slinking away, changing topics when it doesn't go in the
    >>> direction you want and generally being complete and utter cunts.

    >> Typical potty mouth. Nothing reasonable to say yo you resort to swearing
    >> using a word which is generally deemed "not nice" even at a fish
    >> market. I just hope you do not use your real name.

    > Pot. Kettle. Black.

    Would you to point out where I call someone a "cunt"?

    --
    Being overloaded is the sign of a true Debian maintainer.
    -- JHM on #Debian

  9. Re: 4 Fools

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 01:07:46 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> DFS, Hadron, Ezekiel, Moshe Goldfarb

    >> Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away from, and
    >> snip and run from, and post-change, and just generally act like a cola
    >> "advocate" does.

    Ah, he means like the Hardon Quack idiot, who *claims* to be a Linux
    "advocate".

    [Note: you see he used "" for advocate. ;-) ]

    > http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >
    > 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
    >
    > 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may create
    > the appearance of truth.

    >>> Amen!

    >> The sheer lameness of you (and 7 and (p)Rick and other Windows-Linux
    >> switchers) is truly a sight to behold. All of cola knows I'm right...

    > 17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present evidence to support
    > your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and have your anti-Linux
    > propagandist comrades do the same. Do the same for any invalid claims that
    > you have notice your anti-Linux propagandists comrades make.
    >
    >> chrisv Tattoo Vampire William Poaster RonB ... are just a waste of time.
    >> It's not an opinion - it's a fact. They might make a small
    >> contribution in 1 of 100 posts, if that, but there's no need to waste
    >> your time.

    That's rich coming from the DooFu$ troll (a total waste of skin) who said:

    If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right now.

    http://tinyurl.com/39l89u

    What a mar00n.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  10. Re: 4 Fools

    Hadron wrote:

    > SomeBloke writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Typical potty mouth. Nothing reasonable to say yo you resort to swearing
    >>> using a word which is generally deemed "not nice" even at a fish
    >>> market. I just hope you do not use your real name.

    >> Pot. Kettle. Black.

    > Would you to point out where I call someone a "cunt"?

    Look back through your postings to this NG and examine the language you have
    used to other posters. It's not big and it's not clever Rather it
    highlights a general lack of language skills that is becoming more and more
    prevalent, not just in this NG but everywhere that the language of
    Shakespeare and Milton is allegedly spoken.

  11. Re: 4 Fools

    SomeBloke writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke writes:

    >>> Pot. Kettle. Black.

    >> Would you to point out where I call someone a "cunt"?
    >>

    > Look back through your postings to this NG and examine the language you have
    > used to other posters. It's not big and it's not clever Rather it
    > highlights a general lack of language skills that is becoming more and more
    > prevalent, not just in this NG but everywhere that the language of
    > Shakespeare and Milton is allegedly spoken.

    I have occasionally responded in kind - but once again could you point out
    where I use "cunt"? use of the word "****" is not even considered a
    swear word in many places although I personally would not use it in
    polite company.

    --
    I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
    there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is

  12. Re: 4 Fools

    "William Poaster" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.05.12.11.41.07.818884@leafnode.amd64.eu...
    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 01:07:46 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:

    >>> Then you'd just find other anti-Linux people to slink away from, and
    >>> snip and run from, and post-change, and just generally act like a cola
    >>> "advocate" does.

    > Ah, he means like the Hardon Quack idiot, who *claims* to be a Linux
    > "advocate".
    >
    > [Note: you see he used "" for advocate. ;-) ]
    >
    >> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>
    >> 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
    >>
    >> 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may create
    >> the appearance of truth.

    >>> The sheer lameness of you (and 7 and (p)Rick and other Windows-Linux
    >>> switchers) is truly a sight to behold. All of cola knows I'm right...

    >> 17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present evidence to
    >> support
    >> your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and have your anti-Linux
    >> propagandist comrades do the same. Do the same for any invalid claims
    >> that
    >> you have notice your anti-Linux propagandists comrades make.
    >>
    >>> chrisv Tattoo Vampire William Poaster RonB ... are just a waste of
    >>> time.
    >>> It's not an opinion - it's a fact. They might make a small
    >>> contribution in 1 of 100 posts, if that, but there's no need to waste
    >>> your time.

    > That's rich coming from the DooFu$ troll (a total waste of skin) who
    > said:
    >
    > If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right now.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/39l89u
    >
    > What a mar00n.
    >
    >> 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent. Blame your own
    >> stupidity on the Linux advocate you are dealing with. Such as when you
    >> have made an unsupportable claim that suggest a list of details and your
    >> are asked to present your non-existent list reply with, "I don't have to
    >> list them for you; you aren't bright enough to know what you're missing
    >> by
    >> using X instead of a real Y, I'm not going to explain it to you." Then
    >> hope that nobody reading the thread realizes that your statement
    >> translates as, "I lack the knowledge or facts needed to counter your
    >> position or your position is too complete and accurate to be refuted.
    >> So,
    >> I will say things to sound superior to avoid admitting you are right.
    >>
    >>> "Get this, I spoof 'em by slipping in the C++ NOT_EQUAL
    >>> conditional." --
    >>> HPT displaying his ignorance

    >> 13. Embarrass your opponent. Locate or create apparently embarrassing
    >> information or detail and utilize it out of all proportion-trying to
    >> create a scandal around it, to hijack a thread or drive everyone to
    >> distraction.

    And dumb Willy once again proves why he's one of the 4 fools.

  13. Re: 4 Fools

    Hadron wrote:
    >> Sounds like a better description of you four than it does most of US.
    >> You're always slinking away, changing topics when it doesn't go in the
    >> direction you want and generally being complete and utter cunts.

    > Typical potty mouth. Nothing reasonable to say yo you resort to swearing
    > using a word which is generally deemed "not nice" even at a fish
    > market. I just hope you do not use your real name.

    I sincerely apologise for calling you all cunts... From now on, I'll just
    refer to you as twats instead.

  14. Re: 4 Fools

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:56:05 +0100, SomeBloke wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke writes:

    >>> Pot. Kettle. Black.

    >> Would you to point out where I call someone a "cunt"?
    >>

    > Look back through your postings to this NG and examine the language you
    > have used to other posters. It's not big and it's not clever Rather it
    > highlights a general lack of language skills that is becoming more and
    > more prevalent, not just in this NG but everywhere that the language of
    > Shakespeare and Milton is allegedly spoken.

    In Shakespeare's day, I believe the word "coynte" was used. Though Chaucer
    used "queinte" or "queynte". Old Englishe has it as "coint", & "qwaynt"
    too.

    HTH. :-)

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  15. Re: 4 Fools

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 13:46:52 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:56:05 +0100, SomeBloke wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Would you to point out where I call someone a "cunt"?
    >>>

    >> Look back through your postings to this NG and examine the language you
    >> have used to other posters. It's not big and it's not clever Rather it
    >> highlights a general lack of language skills that is becoming more and
    >> more prevalent, not just in this NG but everywhere that the language of
    >> Shakespeare and Milton is allegedly spoken.

    > In Shakespeare's day, I believe the word "coynte" was used. Though
    > Chaucer used "queinte" or "queynte". Old Englishe has it as "coint", &
    > "qwaynt" too.
    >
    > HTH. :-)

    Yes, but still used as a vulgarity. Even in Shakespeare's day its use was
    regarded as shocking. My point is that there is no need to descend into
    the sewer when there are so many more descriptive and cruel put downs
    that can be used.

  16. Re: 4 Fools

    SomeBloke wrote:
    > Yes, but still used as a vulgarity. Even in Shakespeare's day its use was
    > regarded as shocking. My point is that there is no need to descend into
    > the sewer when there are so many more descriptive and cruel put downs
    > that can be used.

    True, but... The words cunt and twat so adequately describe them it's not
    worth the effort to put any creativity into the insults...
    HELL, THEY'RE not worth the effort to put any creativity into the insults
    either, they're only worth crude vulgarities.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  17. Re: 4 Fools

    "William Poaster" schreef in bericht
    newsan.2008.05.12.12.46.50.525936@leafnode.amd64.eu...
    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:56:05 +0100, SomeBloke wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Would you to point out where I call someone a "cunt"?
    >>>

    >> Look back through your postings to this NG and examine the language you
    >> have used to other posters. It's not big and it's not clever Rather it
    >> highlights a general lack of language skills that is becoming more and
    >> more prevalent, not just in this NG but everywhere that the language of
    >> Shakespeare and Milton is allegedly spoken.

    > In Shakespeare's day, I believe the word "coynte" was used. Though Chaucer
    > used "queinte" or "queynte". Old Englishe has it as "coint", & "qwaynt"
    > too.
    >
    > HTH. :-)

    A NSW Court Of Appeal Judgement found that the words ****** and *cunt* or
    their derivatives cannot be considered offensive;

    "The evidence discloses that Sergeant Anderson habitually used the word
    '****' or its derivatives; that everyone else did also; that Constable
    Cowin herself did so regularly. It was, so a witness said, part of what
    oxymoronically is called 'police culture'. Likewise, the word 'cunt'
    (is) used from time to time, although Sergeant Anderson never used this
    word to Constable Cowin. There was no evidence that persons in the
    public area were ever offended, nor that the public area was frequented
    by gentle old ladies or convent schoolgirls. Bearing in mind that we
    are living in a post-Chatterley, post-Wolfenden age, taking into account
    all circumstances, and judging the matter from the point of view of
    reasonable contemporary standards, I cannot believe that Sergeant
    Anderson's language was legally 'offensive'".

    Meagher JA.
    Commissioner of Police v Anderson
    CA NSW unrep, 21 Oct 1996

    This information applies to Internet content and newsgroup posts.

    In the view of the author, the material is likely to be considered
    unsuitable for children according to the Australian National Classification
    Code, though not Prohibited or Potential Prohibited content.

    Placing content on the Internet may entail legal responsibilities under
    applicable State, Territory or Commonwealth law; You have a right to make
    complaints to the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA) about Prohibited
    Content or Potential Prohibited Content; and you have the right to know
    about the procedures by which such complaints to the ABA can be made.

    The Internet Industry Association (IIA) registered Codes of Conduct for
    Internet Content Hosts are voluntary, until and unless an Internet Content
    Host is directed to comply by the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA).
    The following information is provided voluntarily by the author for the
    specific purposes of helping to protect our children;

    The following categories of Internet content are prohibited: Content
    which is (or would be) classified RC or X by the Classification Board. Such
    content includes: material containing detailed instruction in crime,
    violence or drug use; child pornography; bestiality; excessively violent or
    sexually violent material. real depictions of actual sexual activity; and
    Content hosted in Australia which is classified R and not subject to a
    restricted access system which complies with criteria determined by the ABA.

    To make a complaint about the content, please visit the ABA website,
    read their procedures and use the appropriate forms. The ABA will not
    investigate a complaint about something a person disagrees with or simply
    does not like, if it is not otherwise prohibited content. Such complaints
    should be directed to the authors of the content, who can be reached via
    e-mail at webmaster AT rainx.cjb.net

    Other information on the ABA complaints process is available from
    NetAlert.

    If you need information about supervising and controlling children's
    access to the content, what procedures you or others responsible for
    children can implement to control access to the content, including the
    availability, use and appropriate application of Internet Content filtering
    software;

    Read Google search results for Supervising and controlling children's
    access to Internet content.

    Visit the Australian Internet Safety Advisory Body's (IIA) NetAlert
    website.

    If you are a gentle old lady or a convent schoolgirl, do not read any
    further.

[...]

  18. Re: 4 Fools

    "Andrew Halliwell" schreef in bericht
    > Hadron wrote:
    >>> Sounds like a better description of you four than it does most of US.
    >>> You're always slinking away, changing topics when it doesn't go in the
    >>> direction you want and generally being complete and utter cunts.

    >> Typical potty mouth. Nothing reasonable to say yo you resort to swearing
    >> using a word which is generally deemed "not nice" even at a fish
    >> market. I just hope you do not use your real name.

    > I sincerely apologise for calling you all cunts... From now on, I'll just
    > refer to you as twats instead.

    You vulgar cunt!

    Dictionary: twat (twot)
    n.
    Vulgar Slang. The vulva.
    Offensive & Vulgar Slang. A woman or girl.

    > --
    > | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!
    > |
    > | Andrew Halliwell BSc | I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and
    > |
    > | in | get out the puncture repair kit!"
    > |
    > | Computer Science | Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf

  19. Re: 4 Fools

    Clogwog wrote:
    > You vulgar cunt!
    >
    > Dictionary: twat (twot)

    Yeah, like I didn't know what it meant...
    Hint: cunt has the same meaning...

    Odd isn't it, that cunt and twat are considered so obscene, yes dick and
    **** are two of the mildest insults around.

  20. Re: 4 Fools

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 07:59:46 -0500, SomeBloke wrote:

    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 13:46:52 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    >>> Look back through your postings to this NG and examine the language you
    >>> have used to other posters. It's not big and it's not clever Rather it
    >>> highlights a general lack of language skills that is becoming more and
    >>> more prevalent, not just in this NG but everywhere that the language of
    >>> Shakespeare and Milton is allegedly spoken.

    >> In Shakespeare's day, I believe the word "coynte" was used. Though
    >> Chaucer used "queinte" or "queynte". Old Englishe has it as "coint", &
    >> "qwaynt" too.
    >>
    >> HTH. :-)

    > Yes, but still used as a vulgarity. Even in Shakespeare's day its use was
    > regarded as shocking.

    Whoooooooooooooosh, at 20,000 feet.

    > My point is that there is no need to descend into the sewer when there
    > are so many more descriptive and cruel put downs that can be used.

    Ah, you mean like: If he'd come out of a hole 2" further forward, he
    would have been a human being.