HPT Troll Alert! - Linux

This is a discussion on HPT Troll Alert! - Linux ; From: High Plains Thumper Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general Subject: Re: Troll Alert - Moshe Goldfarb Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 08:49:18 -0600 Message-ID: Canuck57 wrote: > "Ezekiel" wrote... >> "Rich" wrote... >> >> According to the "know it all" advocates here Vista ...

  1. HPT Troll Alert!

    From: High Plains Thumper
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    Subject: Re: Troll Alert - Moshe Goldfarb
    Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 08:49:18 -0600
    Canuck57 wrote:
    > "Ezekiel" wrote...
    >> "Rich" wrote...
    >>
    >> According to the "know it all" advocates here Vista is going
    >> to be a flop and will put Microsoft out of business. The
    >> same way they predicted that XP would be a flop and put MS
    >> out of business. And the same way they predicted that Win2k
    >> would be a flop and put MS out of business.

    > Didn't say Vista is going to put Microsoft out of business.
    > But is going to seriously damage their brand image.
    >
    > No amount of marketing FUD from the likes of Moshe is going to
    > change the fact that Vista has serious issues that after 16
    > months from release don't appear to be addressed.

    Most have Moshe Goldfarb kill filed. IMHO, he is a well known
    nymshifting troll:

    In the blogspot, one will see several childish drivel comments,
    which seem to be by him. However, observers have posted other
    comments that note worthily document this troll's nastiness and
    idiocy.

    To increase his lunacy coverage, his replies add cross posts to
    off-topic groups not intended by the original poster. By doing
    so, he thinks he is assisting the Microsoft Corporation to
    promote its alternatives to Linux. Instead, he is driving away
    reasonable posters from all forums that he propagates his stench
    to, Microsoft advocacy included.

    Those who care to submit complaints to Motzarella.org, one
    Usenet ISP he uses will do a great service in helping to end his
    comment spam.

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: HPT Troll Alert!

    On Sun, 11 May 2008 18:20:03 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:

    > From: High Plains Thumper
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general Subject: Re: Troll
    > Alert - Moshe Goldfarb Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 08:49:18 -0600 Message-ID:
    >

    > Canuck57 wrote:
    >> "Ezekiel" wrote...
    >>> "Rich" wrote...
    >>>
    >>> According to the "know it all" advocates here Vista is going to be a
    >>> flop and will put Microsoft out of business. The same way they
    >>> predicted that XP would be a flop and put MS out of business. And the
    >>> same way they predicted that Win2k would be a flop and put MS out of
    >>> business.

    >> Didn't say Vista is going to put Microsoft out of business. But is
    >> going to seriously damage their brand image.
    >>
    >> No amount of marketing FUD from the likes of Moshe is going to change
    >> the fact that Vista has serious issues that after 16 months from
    >> release don't appear to be addressed.

    > Most have Moshe Goldfarb kill filed. IMHO, he is a well known
    > nymshifting troll:
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >
    > In the blogspot, one will see several childish drivel comments, which
    > seem to be by him. However, observers have posted other comments that
    > note worthily document this troll's nastiness and idiocy.
    >
    > To increase his lunacy coverage, his replies add cross posts to
    > off-topic groups not intended by the original poster. By doing so, he
    > thinks he is assisting the Microsoft Corporation to promote its
    > alternatives to Linux. Instead, he is driving away reasonable posters
    > from all forums that he propagates his stench to, Microsoft advocacy
    > included.
    >
    > Those who care to submit complaints to Motzarella.org, one Usenet ISP he
    > uses will do a great service in helping to end his comments

    It's actually true that the near moronic level of shill postings does in
    fact assist in the adoption of linux.

    Why? Because no one in their right mind would ever desire to be
    associated with any technology so laughingly monkey mouthed out of some
    shill's vapor hole.

    One of the monkeys actually complained about my use of win while I was
    posting here from a PCLOS 07 box.

    The knuckledraggers defending Redmond are just barely this side of daft.

    That they can differentiate keys on a keyboard allows them the barest
    hint of reprieve from being labeled with the full daft status.