[Commercial] Advance C and Linux System Programming: Hands-OnTraining - Linux

This is a discussion on [Commercial] Advance C and Linux System Programming: Hands-OnTraining - Linux ; Hello All, Advance C and Linux System Programming are an intensive hands-on course designed by Concepts Systems to provide a detailed examination of each topic. These modules enable professionals and students to rapidly identify issues critical to their project, and ...

  1. [Commercial] Advance C and Linux System Programming: Hands-OnTraining

    Hello All,

    Advance C and Linux System Programming are an intensive hands-on
    course designed by Concepts Systems to provide a detailed examination
    of each topic.
    These modules enable professionals and students to rapidly identify
    issues critical to their project, and provide them in-depth knowledge
    to add Linux support to their product lines in an aggressive time
    frame.

    Course Highlights:

    Advance C:

    - Struct ,enums,typedefs, #define
    - Arrays & Pointer Arithmetic
    - Function Pointers etc
    - Dynamic linking
    - Segments & Executables
    - calling conventions
    - Segmentation Faults

    Detail syllabus is available at

    http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/Adv C.pdf

    Linux System Programming:

    -Operating Systems Basics
    -System Calls for I/O
    -Multithreading and Synchronization
    -Interprocess communication
    -Memory Management
    -Memory mapped files
    -UNIX/ POSIX files and File Systems
    -Pipes

    Detail syllabus is available at

    http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LinuxSysPro.pdf

    Starting Date : May 24, 2008.
    Duration : 1.5 months for each module.
    Days & Timings: Saturday and Sunday, 3 Hours Per day.

    Venue:
    Concepts Systems,
    602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road,
    Next to Pune-Satara Road,
    Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati. Pune - 411009.

    Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there
    are limited seats.

    If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-24216888 /
    9960638738 Or mail us at training@conceptssys.com.

    About Us:
    Concepts Systems is Pune based Training Consultancy having expertise
    in core systems. Concepts already has many leading software companies
    like EMC, HP, Nvidia,Oracle India, KPIT Cummins etc. as its clients.
    Systems Technology Experts having Industry exposure forms backbone of
    Concepts Training Division.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Concepts Systems Team

  2. Re: [Commercial] Advance C and Linux System Programming: Hands-On Training

    And it's free, of course?

+ Reply to Thread