Bill Gates, criminal (proof here) - Linux

This is a discussion on Bill Gates, criminal (proof here) - Linux ; See a photo of a young Bill Gates in a police mug shot here: http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/bill_gates.html This proves he's been arrrested, as happens to criminals. Case closed. RL...

  1. Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    See a photo of a young Bill Gates in a police mug shot here:
    http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/bill_gates.html

    This proves he's been arrrested, as happens to criminals.

    Case closed.

    RL

  2. Re: Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    "raylopez99" wrote in message
    > See a photo of a young Bill Gates in a police mug shot here:
    > http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/bill_gates.html
    >
    > This proves he's been arrrested, as happens to criminals.
    >
    > Case closed.
    >
    > RL

    Date Arrested: December 13, 1977
    Charges: Allegedly, Gates was taken in for running a red light and driving
    without a license.

    Things would definitely be different now that Microsoft controls every
    world government.

  3. Re: Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    "Ezekiel" schreef in bericht

    > "raylopez99" wrote in message
    >> See a photo of a young Bill Gates in a police mug shot here:
    >> http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/bill_gates.html
    >>
    >> This proves he's been arrrested, as happens to criminals.
    >>
    >> Case closed.
    >>
    >> RL

    > Date Arrested: December 13, 1977
    > Charges: Allegedly, Gates was taken in for running a red light and driving
    > without a license.

    A misdemeanor, just like Shuttleworth taken in for questioning.
    http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/43
    The real criminal is Hans Reiser, who faces death panalty.
    "Hans Reiser guilty of first-degree murder"
    http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9930857-7.html

  4. Re: Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    On May 11, 3:21*am, "Clogwog" wrote:
    > The real criminal is Hans Reiser, who faces death panalty.
    > "Hans Reiser guilty of first-degree murder"http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9930857-7.html

    Hans Reiser, 44, is known to the technology world as the founder of
    the ReiserFS file system software, which is available for Linux.

    I see. Support Linux = Support a Murderer.

    How can you Linux users sleep with yourself after that calculus?

    RL

  5. Re: Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    On Sun, 11 May 2008 04:24:10 -0700 (PDT), raylopez99 wrote:

    > On May 11, 3:21*am, "Clogwog" wrote:
    >> The real criminal is Hans Reiser, who faces death panalty.
    >> "Hans Reiser guilty of first-degree murder"http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9930857-7.html

    > Hans Reiser, 44, is known to the technology world as the founder of
    > the ReiserFS file system software, which is available for Linux.
    >
    > I see. Support Linux = Support a Murderer.
    >
    > How can you Linux users sleep with yourself after that calculus?
    >
    > RL

    They, Linux users, have no choice but to sleep with themselves.
    Nobody else can stand the stink.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: Bill Gates, criminal (proof here)

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "raylopez99" wrote in message
    >> See a photo of a young Bill Gates in a police mug shot here:
    >> http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/bill_gates.html
    >>
    >> This proves he's been arrrested, as happens to criminals.
    >>
    >> Case closed.
    >>
    >> RL

    > Date Arrested: December 13, 1977
    > Charges: Allegedly, Gates was taken in for running a red light and driving
    > without a license.
    >

    > Things would definitely be different now that Microsoft controls every
    > world government.

    If he was in the UK in the present climate of hammering the motorist
    he'd probably have got 50 years for that.

+ Reply to Thread