It's all about knowing and having access to the right people - Linux

This is a discussion on It's all about knowing and having access to the right people - Linux ; http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...lobal+business Microsoft's Southeast Asia Boost While hobnobbing with officials in Indonesia, outgoing Chairman Bill Gates announces several e-government deals The outgoing Microsoft chairman is in Asia, where he met with South Korean President Lee Myung-bak on May 7 and then ...

  1. It's all about knowing and having access to the right people

    http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...lobal+business

    Microsoft's Southeast Asia Boost
    While hobnobbing with officials in Indonesia, outgoing Chairman Bill Gates
    announces several e-government deals

    The outgoing Microsoft chairman is in Asia, where he met with South Korean
    President Lee Myung-bak on May 7 and then jetted down to Jakarta to hobnob
    with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other top Southeast
    Asian officials at a Microsoft-sponsored conference on May 8 and 9.

    It sure is nice to be able to meet with world leaders. Similar to how the
    president of China stayed at Bill Gate's house during his trip to the USA
    *before* he even met with Congress or the US President.

    Here's a recent photo of RMS at a speach he gave earlier this month. Can
    anyone "guess" why this guy doesn't meet with world leaders?

    http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/stor...3251008900.htm

    Not to judge a book by it's cover but he looks like a homeless bum that just
    spent the night sleeping in a dumpster. I'm sorry but no world leader is
    going to give someone as disgusting as this one second of their time. If he
    can't be bothered to take a shower or comb his scragly hair then he will
    continue to get zero respect.

  2. Re: It's all about knowing and having access to the right people

    Micoshaft fraudster Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits from Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > Chairman Bill Gates

    Is that some kind of relative of duck fsker Dr. Bill?

  3. Re: It's all about knowing and having access to the right people

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 12:55:49 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/may2008/

    gb2008059_079032.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index_ global+business

    > Microsoft's Southeast Asia Boost
    > While hobnobbing with officials in Indonesia, outgoing Chairman Bill
    > Gates announces several e-government deals
    >
    > The outgoing Microsoft chairman is in Asia, where he met with South
    > Korean President Lee Myung-bak on May 7 and then jetted down to Jakarta
    > to hobnob with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other
    > top Southeast Asian officials at a Microsoft-sponsored conference on May
    > 8 and 9.
    >

    > It sure is nice to be able to meet with world leaders. Similar to how
    > the president of China stayed at Bill Gate's house during his trip to
    > the USA *before* he even met with Congress or the US President.
    >
    > Here's a recent photo of RMS at a speach he gave earlier this month. Can
    > anyone "guess" why this guy doesn't meet with world leaders?
    >
    > http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/stor...3251008900.htm
    >
    > Not to judge a book by it's cover but he looks like a homeless bum that
    > just spent the night sleeping in a dumpster. I'm sorry but no world
    > leader is going to give someone as disgusting as this one second of
    > their time. If he can't be bothered to take a shower or comb his scragly
    > hair then he will continue to get zero respect.

    You just never tire of being being wrong, do you bigot?

    Richard Stallman commands a lot of respect. You're just to damn stupid
    and prejudiced to see it..

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: It's all about knowing and having access to the right people

    "Ezekiel" wrote in message

    > http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...lobal+business
    >

    > Microsoft's Southeast Asia Boost
    > While hobnobbing with officials in Indonesia, outgoing Chairman Bill Gates
    > announces several e-government deals
    >
    > The outgoing Microsoft chairman is in Asia, where he met with South Korean
    > President Lee Myung-bak on May 7 and then jetted down to Jakarta to hobnob
    > with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other top Southeast
    > Asian officials at a Microsoft-sponsored conference on May 8 and 9.
    >

    > It sure is nice to be able to meet with world leaders. Similar to how the
    > president of China stayed at Bill Gate's house during his trip to the USA
    > *before* he even met with Congress or the US President.
    >
    > Here's a recent photo of RMS at a speach he gave earlier this month. Can
    > anyone "guess" why this guy doesn't meet with world leaders?
    >
    > http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/stor...3251008900.htm
    >
    > Not to judge a book by it's cover but he looks like a homeless bum that
    > just spent the night sleeping in a dumpster. I'm sorry but no world leader
    > is going to give someone as disgusting as this one second of their time.
    > If he can't be bothered to take a shower or comb his scragly hair then he
    > will continue to get zero respect.

    If he could get some of that hair to fit under a ghutra and igal, he could
    be a hit in Iraq as a sort of al-Zarqawi stand-in.

+ Reply to Thread