Microsoft Corp. Represented by Sociopath "DFS" - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft Corp. Represented by Sociopath "DFS" - Linux ; > From: "DFS" > Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:41:44 -0400 > Subject: Re: Microsoft: Linux hits 26.1% of ALL internet users, 2Q 2008 SEC report! > AHappyCamper wrote: > > You can try an easy Linux distro, Linux Mint! ...

  1. Microsoft Corp. Represented by Sociopath "DFS"

    > From: "DFS"
    > Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:41:44 -0400
    > Subject: Re: Microsoft: Linux hits 26.1% of ALL internet users, 2Q 2008 SEC report!

    > AHappyCamper wrote:
    > > You can try an easy Linux distro, Linux Mint!

    > Freezes up nearly every day, reboots required:
    > http://linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic...=10950&p=67069

    Microsoft has directed its anonymous propaganda agents to
    post hundreds of lies of the form "Linux freezes ...", which
    assert that all installations of Linux freeze. What each
    of these lies actually reference is a single report of some
    relatively rare problem, often found to be caused by bad memory
    or other hardware. When it is due to a Linux software bug,
    it's usually solved very quickly -- within ten hours of the
    original help request in this case. The vast majority of
    Linux users _never_ experience such problems.

    > Nice! cola idiot extraordinaire Rube said Linux will help
    > ensure the "survival all of mankind as a free, informed and
    > tolerant civilization."
    > That and $2.75 will get you a cup of coffee.

    The Microsoft propaganda agent "DFS" makes it very clear that
    he does not in the least care about the survival of mankind,
    nor the quality of people's lives in the future. This is
    the defining characteristic of a sociopath: a total lack
    of conscience and of concern for other people.

  2. Re: Microsoft Corp. Represented by Sociopath "DFS"

    On Fri, 9 May 2008 03:29:55 -0700 (PDT), Mark S Bilk
    wrote:

    >> From: "DFS"
    >> Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:41:44 -0400
    >> Subject: Re: Microsoft: Linux hits 26.1% of ALL internet users, 2Q 2008 SEC report!

    >> AHappyCamper wrote:
    >> > You can try an easy Linux distro, Linux Mint!

    >> Freezes up nearly every day, reboots required:
    >> http://linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic...=10950&p=67069

    >Microsoft has directed its anonymous propaganda agents to
    >post hundreds of lies of the form "Linux freezes ...", which
    >assert that all installations of Linux freeze. What each
    >of these lies actually reference is a single report of some
    >relatively rare problem, often found to be caused by bad memory
    >or other hardware. When it is due to a Linux software bug,
    >it's usually solved very quickly -- within ten hours of the
    >original help request in this case. The vast majority of
    >Linux users _never_ experience such problems.

    Linux, the OS riddled with bugs that users _never_ experience, except
    the rare ones who post the complaints...

    You are kidding, right?

    The only way your statment could be true is if no one uses the
    system...

  3. Re: Microsoft Corp. Represented by Sociopath "DFS"

    Mark S Bilk wrote:
    >> From: "DFS"
    >> Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:41:44 -0400
    >> Subject: Re: Microsoft: Linux hits 26.1% of ALL internet users, 2Q
    >> 2008 SEC report!

    >> AHappyCamper wrote:
    >>> You can try an easy Linux distro, Linux Mint!

    >> Freezes up nearly every day, reboots required:
    >> http://linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic...=10950&p=67069

    > Microsoft has directed its anonymous propaganda agents

    Who? Let's see some proof, instead of your usual slinking away.

    > to post hundreds of lies of the form "Linux freezes ...",

    And it does, of course. And frequently - in some cases every 15 minutes
    requiring a hard boot.

    > which assert that all installations of Linux freeze.

    I can't prove it, of course, but I'm virtually 100% confident it's true.

    I've used the slopware: it hangs. It crashes. It freezes. It segfaults.
    It mysteriously quits working. It suddenly deletes menu entries - or it
    won't let you delete menu entries. It can be a nightmare to fix when it
    screws the pooch - which is often.

    The only reason you don't see more problem reports is geeks like working on
    their computers - they actually enjoy endless Linux tinkering and clobbering
    and fixing. So they give Linux lots of welfare: reduced problem reports and
    glowing reviews far out of proportion to the actual quality of the code.

    > What each
    > of these lies actually reference is a single report of some
    > relatively rare problem, often found to be caused by bad memory
    > or other hardware.

    Anything but Linux.

    > When it is due to a Linux software bug,
    > it's usually solved very quickly
    > -- within ten hours of the
    > original help request in this case.

    The Ubuntu forums are full of hundreds of posts about unexplained freezes
    going back more than a year.

    > The vast majority of Linux users
    > _never_ experience such problems.

    ROFL!

    B-U-L-L F-S-C-K-I-N-G S-H-I-T

    >> Nice! cola idiot extraordinaire Rube said Linux will help
    >> ensure the "survival all of mankind as a free, informed and
    >> tolerant civilization."
    >> That and $2.75 will get you a cup of coffee.

    > The Microsoft propaganda agent "DFS" makes it very clear that
    > he does not in the least care about the survival of mankind,
    > nor the quality of people's lives in the future.

    I got mine - you better get yours, Bilk. You don't freeload food and rent
    like you do software, right?

    > This is the defining characteristic of a sociopath: a total lack
    > of conscience

    You're talking about congenital liars like various cola "advocates".

    Or that piece of trash Rube who pretended he was going to sic his lawyers on
    you because you're ignorant and stupid enough to believe in 9-11 govt
    conspiracies.

    Or the vicious cola losers/children who've wished physical harm on
    me/MS/Gates/anti-Linux posters many times.

    Those are your sociopath lowlifes.

    > and of concern for other people.

    I care about the people I care about. Everyone else gets to take care of
    themselves.

+ Reply to Thread