Not Just WINE, But Now My Casio Watch... - Linux

This is a discussion on Not Just WINE, But Now My Casio Watch... - Linux ; ....runs MORE win programs than win itself. This is cracking me up. Pretty soon my refrigerator's electrical circuit will run more win pgms than win itself. Day by day more and more people are laughing at Windows and turning to ...

  1. Not Just WINE, But Now My Casio Watch...

    ....runs MORE win programs than win itself.

    This is cracking me up. Pretty soon my refrigerator's electrical circuit
    will run more win pgms than win itself.

    Day by day more and more people are laughing at Windows and turning to
    Linux.

  2. Re: Not Just WINE, But Now My Casio Watch...

    : ...runs MORE win programs than win itself.
    :
    : This is cracking me up. Pretty soon my refrigerator's electrical circuit
    : will run more win pgms than win itself.
    :
    : Day by day more and more people are laughing at Windows and turning to
    : Linux.

    Windows never made me laugh.

    My sister brought her new laptop around today, running Vista. She asked
    what I could do with it. I backed off.

  3. Re: Not Just WINE, But Now My Casio Watch...

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Cork Soaker

    wrote
    on Fri, 9 May 2008 19:29:29 +0100
    :
    >: ...runs MORE win programs than win itself.
    >:
    >: This is cracking me up. Pretty soon my refrigerator's electrical circuit
    >: will run more win pgms than win itself.
    >:
    >: Day by day more and more people are laughing at Windows and turning to
    >: Linux.
    >
    > Windows never made me laugh.
    >
    > My sister brought her new laptop around today, running Vista.
    > She asked what I could do with it. I backed off.

    I'll admit to wondering whether ntfsresize has been
    modified to handle Vista's file system yet. After
    some space has been freed up, one could do a fair
    number of things.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
    way too frightening to novice users.