I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers! - Linux

This is a discussion on I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers! - Linux ; The Roy Schestowitz liar *plonk* The Ruben liar *plonk* The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot *plonk* The Linonut liar *plonk* The "High Plains Thumper" liar *plonk* The Rexx Ballard liar *plonk* The [H]omer liar *plonk* The William Poaster (Willy ...

  1. I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    The Roy Schestowitz liar
    *plonk*
    The Ruben liar
    *plonk*
    The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    *plonk*
    The Linonut liar
    *plonk*
    The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    *plonk*
    The Rexx Ballard liar
    *plonk*
    The [H]omer liar
    *plonk*
    The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    *plonk*
    The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    *plonk*
    The "7" loon
    *plonk*

  2. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    chrisv wrote:
    > The Roy Schestowitz liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Ruben liar
    > *plonk*
    > The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    > *plonk*
    > The Linonut liar
    > *plonk*
    > The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Rexx Ballard liar
    > *plonk*
    > The [H]omer liar
    > *plonk*
    > The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    > *plonk*
    > The "7" loon
    > *plonk*

    That's a good start. One more:

    *plonk*

  3. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> The Roy Schestowitz liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Ruben liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Linonut liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Rexx Ballard liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The [H]omer liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "7" loon
    >> *plonk*

    > That's a good start. One more:
    >
    > *plonk*

    Lol , That's one hell of a selfnuke!

  4. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars andasstroturfers!

    On May 9, 4:01 am, "chrisv" wrote:
    > The Roy Schestowitz liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Ruben liar
    > *plonk*
    > The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    > *plonk*
    > The Linonut liar
    > *plonk*
    > The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Rexx Ballard liar
    > *plonk*
    > The [H]omer liar
    > *plonk*
    > The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    > *plonk*
    > The "7" loon
    > *plonk*

    Why don't you remove yourself?

    Your "plonk" post is stupid and your existance as a human is a shame.

  5. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    AqD wrote:
    > On May 9, 4:01 am, "chrisv" wrote:
    >> The Roy Schestowitz liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Ruben liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Linonut liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Rexx Ballard liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The [H]omer liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "7" loon
    >> *plonk*

    > Why don't you remove yourself?
    >
    > Your "plonk" post is stupid and your existance as a human is
    > a shame.

    Chrisv nym-thief.

    'nuff said.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  6. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 02:31:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > AqD wrote:
    >> On May 9, 4:01 am, "chrisv" wrote:
    >>> The Roy Schestowitz liar
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The Ruben liar
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The Linonut liar
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The Rexx Ballard liar
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The [H]omer liar
    >>> *plonk*
    >>> The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar *plonk*
    >>> The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite *plonk*
    >>> The "7" loon
    >>> *plonk*

    >> Why don't you remove yourself?
    >>
    >> Your "plonk" post is stupid and your existance as a human is a shame.

    > Chrisv nym-thief.
    >
    > 'nuff said.

    Had this in my filter for along time:
    ^Message-Id:.*orange\.nl

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  7. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    The Clog of the wog dizum coward, pretending to be chrisv wrote:

    > The Roy Schestowitz liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Ruben liar
    > *plonk*
    > The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    > *plonk*
    > The Linonut liar
    > *plonk*
    > The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Rexx Ballard liar
    > *plonk*
    > The [H]omer liar
    > *plonk*
    > The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    > *plonk*
    > The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    > *plonk*
    > The "7" loon
    > *plonk*

    Now what, I'm no liar?

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  8. Re: I cleaned COLA from spammers, lamers, trolls, liars and asstroturfers!

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > The Clog of the wog dizum coward, pretending to be chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> The Roy Schestowitz liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Ruben liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Linonut liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Rexx Ballard liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The [H]omer liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar
    >> *plonk*
    >> The Mark Kent liar and proven hypocrite
    >> *plonk*
    >> The "7" loon
    >> *plonk*

    > Now what, I'm no liar?

    Yes you are, everybody knows!
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...lin-idiot.html
    "Which you silly sissies can't accomplish" <==> lie!
    Fsck you arsehole troll!
    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread