Dilbert - disses Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Dilbert - disses Linux - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart) http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html Traits: * Nym shifting (see below) * Self confessed thief and proud of it * Homophobic * Racist * Habitual liar * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Dilbert - disses Linux

  1. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar
    * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
    * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

  2. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Windows

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 08:34:23 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Kelsey Bjarnason writes:
    >
    >> [snips]
    >>
    >> On Thu, 08 May 2008 10:02:17 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> [H]adron, as usual spouts his anti-Linux agenda, being unable to get
    >>> Debian stable to work, preferring instead unstable versions, then
    >>> complaining about Linux stability.

    >
    > Poor HPT. He didn't understand a word of what I said. And then snips it
    > so no one else can.


    Lately, HPT has been massively trolling under nyms so it appears that he
    has gotten a few of them confused.

    FWIW HPT isn't one of the sharper tools in the shed.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Windows

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar
    * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
    * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

  4. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    In article ,
    Hadron wrote:

    > I have to laugh - originally the Dilbert team released a simplified UI
    > version of their daily page because of slow connections and older
    > installs not being up to date with Flash etc.
    >
    > Now they have named it "Linux/Unix"
    >
    > http://dilbert.com/fast/
    >
    > Look at the link to it at the bottom of the page. What a slap in the
    > face!
    >
    > Go "advocates"! Fly my winged beauties! Let Mr Adams know what you
    > think!



    Wow hadrin, you still carrying this torch?

    I converted myself and everything around me to OS X while back. I have
    one linux laptop left that I use occasionally while really stoned on an
    excellent indica, but really only to watch compiz blur windows.

    This entire argument, pro and con is utterly useless. Linux got the
    foothold it wanted, Windows is sputtering worse than it ever has, and
    it's time for this little newsgroup to go the way of the kibology groups
    and descend into the mists of irrelevancy.




    -----yttrx


  5. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Windows

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 18:24:16 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> Kelsey Bjarnason writes:
    >>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> [H]adron, as usual spouts his anti-Linux agenda, being
    >>>>> unable to get Debian stable to work, preferring instead
    >>>>> unstable versions, then complaining about Linux
    >>>>> stability.
    >>>
    >>> Poor HPT. He didn't understand a word of what I said. And
    >>> then snips it so no one else can.

    >>
    >> Lately, HPT has been massively trolling under nyms so it
    >> appears that he has gotten a few of them confused.

    >
    > As? Proof? The silence is deafening. Oh, I get it:
    >
    > Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >
    > [quote]
    > Traits:


    Really strange that you format your reply EXACTLY like the cnntp troll
    does....

    So, HPT, let's talk about your trolling.......

    What proof do you have that flatfish is Gary Stewart (Stewert)....

    Come on now, a good troller like yourself has at least some evidence to
    back up her claims.
    Where is *your* evidence?




    > * Nym shifting (see below)
    > * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    > * Homophobic
    > * Racist
    > * Habitual liar
    > * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related
    > newsgroups


    >
    > FWIW, this troll's opinion isn't worth much.


    So where is your evidence of your claims?



    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Windows

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar
    * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
    * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

  7. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    yttrx wrote:

    > Wow hadrin, you still carrying this torch?


    You surprised? Like most worthless, fsckitted trolls, Quack likes to
    keep yammering on about the same things, year in and year out, no matter
    how many times he's been shown the fool.

  8. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    > Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> I have to laugh


    Interesting, what a snotty piece of **** like you finds humorous, "true
    Linux advocate" Hadron Quack.

  9. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>> Kelsey Bjarnason writes:
    >>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> [H]adron, as usual spouts his anti-Linux agenda,
    >>>>>> being unable to get Debian stable to work,
    >>>>>> preferring instead unstable versions, then
    >>>>>> complaining about Linux stability.
    >>>>
    >>>> Poor HPT. He didn't understand a word of what I said.
    >>>> And then snips it so no one else can.
    >>>
    >>> Lately, HPT has been massively trolling under nyms so it
    >>> appears that he has gotten a few of them confused.

    >>
    >> As? Proof? The silence is deafening. Oh, I get it:
    >>
    >> Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)
    >>
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >>
    >> [quote] Traits:

    >
    > Really strange that you format your reply EXACTLY like the
    > cnntp troll does....
    >
    > So, HPT, let's talk about your trolling.......
    >
    > What proof do you have that flatfish is Gary Stewart
    > (Stewert)....
    >
    > Come on now, a good troller like yourself has at least some
    > evidence to back up her claims. Where is *your* evidence?


    Hmmmm ..... interesting ..... he asks for proof, yet he can't see
    himself. I am not the CNNTP one trolling him. Sad.

    Perhaps if he complied with the purpose of this newsgroup:

    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

    1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy

    The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:

    For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
    operating systems.

    That single sentence is the one and only charter of the
    newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is for
    the newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux to gather to
    discuss Linux, for the betterment of the Linux community and the
    promotion and development of Linux. It supports this as a place
    for those who would like to learn more about Linux to come to
    learn from those who know Linux. It does not call for it to be a
    place where the anti-Linux propagandists to gather in order to
    discredit Linux.
    he would be guiltless and this mysterious CNNTP poster might stop
    posting his anti-PhlatPhish messages. Ah, but being so
    anti-Linux, he can't because of who he is.

    >> * Nym shifting (see below) * Self confessed thief and proud
    >> of it * Homophobic * Racist * Habitual liar * Frequently
    >> cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

    >
    >> FWIW, this troll's opinion isn't worth much.

    >
    > So where is your evidence of your claims?


    I have no need to prove anything. The actions of this troll
    speak very clearly of itself.

    --
    HPT
    [WEB] Galatians 6:7
    Dont be deceived. God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows,
    that will he also reap.

  10. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 20:34:40 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>>> Kelsey Bjarnason writes:
    >>>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> [H]adron, as usual spouts his anti-Linux agenda,
    >>>>>>> being unable to get Debian stable to work,
    >>>>>>> preferring instead unstable versions, then
    >>>>>>> complaining about Linux stability.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Poor HPT. He didn't understand a word of what I said.
    >>>>> And then snips it so no one else can.
    >>>>
    >>>> Lately, HPT has been massively trolling under nyms so it
    >>>> appears that he has gotten a few of them confused.
    >>>
    >>> As? Proof? The silence is deafening. Oh, I get it:
    >>>
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)
    >>>
    >>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >>>
    >>> [quote] Traits:

    >>
    >> Really strange that you format your reply EXACTLY like the
    >> cnntp troll does....
    >>
    >> So, HPT, let's talk about your trolling.......
    >>
    >> What proof do you have that flatfish is Gary Stewart
    >> (Stewert)....
    >>
    >> Come on now, a good troller like yourself has at least some
    >> evidence to back up her claims. Where is *your* evidence?

    >
    > Hmmmm ..... interesting ..... he asks for proof, yet he can't see
    > himself. I am not the CNNTP one trolling him. Sad.


    You have not answered the question and YES you format your responses
    exactly like the CNNTP troll.....

    So, again, you claim flatfish is Gary Stewart,,,,where is your proof?
    And please stop trying to change the subject...
    if you have ADD, be honest and up front about it....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar
    * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
    * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

  12. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >>> Really strange that you format your reply EXACTLY like the
    >>> cnntp troll does.... So, HPT, let's talk about your
    >>> trolling....... What proof do you have that flatfish is
    >>> Gary Stewart (Stewert).... Come on now, a good troller
    >>> like yourself has at least some evidence to back up her
    >>> claims. Where is *your* evidence?

    >>
    >> Hmmmm ..... interesting ..... he asks for proof, yet he
    >> can't see himself. I am not the CNNTP one trolling him.
    >> Sad.

    >
    > You have not answered the question and YES you format your
    > responses exactly like the CNNTP troll..... So, again, you
    > claim flatfish is Gary Stewart,,,,where is your proof? And
    > please stop trying to change the subject... if you have ADD,
    > be honest and up front about it....


    Hmmmm ..... again, interesting ..... he asks for proof, yet he
    can't see himself. I am not the CNNTP one trolling him. Sad.
    He expects others to be up front, but he is not up front himself.

    New poster to comp.os.linux.advocacy tells profound truth:

    http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio,
    Fedora Live CDs Interview
    Message-ID: Xns9A7D9779E7902thisnthatadelphianet@66.250.146.12 8
    Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT


    > Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but we get a ton of "works
    > for me" crap in COLA and most times it's just people telling
    > lies.


    Well sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading
    these posts in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going
    to COLA is because whomever started the thread had it crossposted
    there...and to Vista groups, which I removed because this has
    nothing to do with Vista.

    I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time
    since I'd just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+
    ago, and still checking out apps and learning Linux. There are
    things I like and things I don't like.

    Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you
    are completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS,
    and have such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really
    matter what anyone says about any particular Linux item,
    everyone's a liar, and nothing works out-of-the-box.
    http://tinyurl.com/599u38

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)
    Message-ID: fu3rbk$kmf$1@registered.motzarella.org

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:


    > Oh, I see you've met Redhat!!!
    > https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/


    Why do you continually crosspost to other newsgroups? Are you so
    desperate for attention? Is your aim to start flame wars between
    newsgroups? usenet used to be a relatively friendly place until
    the likes of you started abusing it.

    Your immature posting style says so much about your obvious lack
    of education / intelligence. I hope it is the former as that can
    be remedied.
    http://tinyurl.com/6hecfx

    Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz
    Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:37:41 +0100
    Message-ID: MPG.22710e9e34014f6b9896a3@news.motzarella.org


    > He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for
    > certain phrases, makes comments taken from a database and
    > spits out the stuff to every corner of the Internet.


    Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually
    creates so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's
    right, NO-ONE wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced
    the appeal and effectiveness of a newsgroup.

    Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really
    have a voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving
    over to it.

    You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  13. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    LEE Sau Dan writes:

    > Bob> On Thu, 08 May 2008 16:47:35 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    > >>

    > > I have to laugh - originally the Dilbert team released a simplified UI
    > > version of their daily page because of slow connections and older
    > > installs not being up to date with Flash etc.
    > >
    > > Now they have named it "Linux/Unix"
    > >
    > > http://dilbert.com/fast/
    > >
    > > Look at the link to it at the bottom of the page. What a slap in the
    > > face!

    >
    > Why is this a "slap in the face"? Why does it "diss" Linux? My Linux
    > installation can cope with the Flash stuff OK but I prefer the "fast"
    > version; I'm sure lots of people on other platforms will too. The
    > web designers obviously think otherwise, but that's their problem.


    OK - someone else with brain issues.

    Once again : I KNOW it can cope.

    So WHY is the link called Unix/Linux to a hobbled version?

  14. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 20:34:40 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>>> Kelsey Bjarnason writes:
    >>>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> [H]adron, as usual spouts his anti-Linux agenda, being unable to
    >>>>>>> get Debian stable to work, preferring instead unstable versions,
    >>>>>>> then complaining about Linux stability.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Poor HPT. He didn't understand a word of what I said. And then snips
    >>>>> it so no one else can.
    >>>>
    >>>> Lately, HPT has been massively trolling under nyms so it appears that
    >>>> he has gotten a few of them confused.
    >>>
    >>> As? Proof? The silence is deafening. Oh, I get it:
    >>>
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)
    >>>
    >>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >>>
    >>> [quote] Traits:

    >>
    >> Really strange that you format your reply EXACTLY like the cnntp troll
    >> does....
    >>
    >> So, HPT, let's talk about your trolling.......
    >>
    >> What proof do you have that flatfish is Gary Stewart (Stewert)....
    >>
    >> Come on now, a good troller like yourself has at least some evidence to
    >> back up her claims. Where is *your* evidence?

    >
    > Hmmmm ..... interesting ..... he asks for proof, yet he can't see himself.
    > I am not the CNNTP one trolling him. Sad.
    >
    > Perhaps if he complied with the purpose of this newsgroup:
    >
    > http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >
    >
    > 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >
    > The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:
    >
    > For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
    > operating systems.
    >
    > That single sentence is the one and only charter of the
    > newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is for the
    > newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux to gather to discuss Linux,
    > for the betterment of the Linux community and the promotion and
    > development of Linux. It supports this as a place for those who would like
    > to learn more about Linux to come to learn from those who know Linux. It
    > does not call for it to be a place where the anti-Linux propagandists to
    > gather in order to discredit Linux.
    >
    >
    > he would be guiltless and this mysterious CNNTP poster might stop posting
    > his anti-PhlatPhish messages. Ah, but being so anti-Linux, he can't
    > because of who he is.
    >
    >>> * Nym shifting (see below) * Self confessed thief and proud of it *
    >>> Homophobic * Racist * Habitual liar * Frequently cross posts replies to
    >>> other non-Linux related newsgroups

    >>
    >>> FWIW, this troll's opinion isn't worth much.

    >>
    >> So where is your evidence of your claims?

    >
    > I have no need to prove anything. The actions of this troll speak very
    > clearly of itself.


    Indeed so. You'll also note that "Moshe Goldfarb" has also given up any
    pretence that he's not Flatfish.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  15. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    >Flat**** wrote:
    >>
    >> where is your proof?


    Go fsck yourself, flat**** headcase.

  16. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    On Sat, 10 May 2008 09:18:11 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >>Flat**** wrote:
    >>>
    >>> where is your proof?

    >
    > Go fsck yourself, flat**** headcase.


    Typical of the troll, isn't it. Asks for proof from others, but when *it*
    is asked for proof, it equivocates & woffles.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  17. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    >>>>> "Hadron" == Hadron writes:

    >> Why is this a "slap in the face"? Why does it "diss" Linux?
    >> My Linux installation can cope with the Flash stuff OK but I
    >> prefer the "fast" version; I'm sure lots of people on other
    >> platforms will too. The web designers obviously think
    >> otherwise, but that's their problem.


    Hadron> OK - someone else with brain issues.

    Hadron> Once again : I KNOW it can cope.

    Hadron> So WHY is the link called Unix/Linux to a hobbled version?

    Because people's general impression is that Unix/Linux users don't
    like bloat?


    --
    Lee Sau Dan u ~{@nJX6X~}

    E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de
    Home page: http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~danlee

  18. Re: Dilbert - Praises Linux, disses Win-Trolls

    William Poaster wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >>> Flat**** wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> where is your proof?

    >>
    >> Go fsck yourself, flat**** headcase.

    >
    > Typical of the troll, isn't it. Asks for proof from others,
    > but when *it* is asked for proof, it equivocates & woffles.


    It as all trolls do, slinks away.

    --
    HPT

  19. Re: Dilbert - disses Linux

    On 2008-05-08, Hadron wrote:
    >
    > I have to laugh - originally the Dilbert team released a simplified UI
    > version of their daily page because of slow connections and older
    > installs not being up to date with Flash etc.
    >
    > Now they have named it "Linux/Unix"


    ...must be all the firefox users with noscript.

    The frontpage looks like a nasty nest of spaghetti code.

    >
    > http://dilbert.com/fast/
    >
    > Look at the link to it at the bottom of the page. What a slap in the
    > face!
    >
    > Go "advocates"! Fly my winged beauties! Let Mr Adams know what you
    > think!
    >




    --
    Oracle... can't live with it... |||
    / | \
    can't just replace it with postgres...

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2