Firefox 3: Site Identification button

,----[ Quote ]
| Ensuring that users are safe, secure, and protected while they browse the Web
| is one of the greatest challenges facing browser makers. Browser security
| involves a delicate balance between protecting the user from the dangers that
| exist on the Web and overly restricting the user’s freedom to go where she
| wants and see what she wants while surfing.
`----

http://www.dria.org/wordpress/archives/2008/05/06/635/

Yesterday:

Mozilla Nearing the Finish Line for Firefox 3.0 - Over 14,000 improvements
from Firefox 2

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla is nearing the finish line for the latest version of its open source
| browser.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mozil...-0-84879.shtml

Recent:

Firefox 3's better performance and memory improvements

,----[ Quote ]
| At the Mozilla "open house", Mike Schroepfer, Mozilla Corporation vice
| president of engineering said that beta 5 of Firefox 3 will come out next
| week. It will be the last beta before release candidate 1, which is due for
| May; Firefox 3 should ship in June or before, if possible.
`----

http://www.builderau.com.au/blogs/sy...tm?p=339270943

Mozilla: Firefox 3 beats IE7 and Opera in memory tests

,----[ Quote ]
| Work done to plug Firefox's memory leaks and reduce its RAM profile has paid
| off, two of Mozilla's engineers said Friday, as they claimed that the newest
| beta of their open-source browser uses less memory than rivals such as
| Internet Explorer and Opera.
`----

Firefox passes 400 million downloads

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox just passed the 400 million download mark, according to the Spread
| Firefox site for promoting the open-source, extendable Web browser.
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-977...&subj=NewsBlog

Firefox at Mix08

,----[ Quote ]