Linux: "simply not user-friendly" - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: "simply not user-friendly" - Linux ; "Linux is simply not user-friendly." 2nd comment at http://aplawrence.com/Linux/linux-long-term.html...

  1. Linux: "simply not user-friendly"

    "Linux is simply not user-friendly."

    2nd comment at http://aplawrence.com/Linux/linux-long-term.html

  2. Re: Linux: "simply not user-friendly"

    On Thu, 08 May 2008 08:58:13 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Linux is simply not user-friendly."
    >
    > 2nd comment at http://aplawrence.com/Linux/linux-long-term.html

    OMFG! DooFuS quotes "anonymous" as a Linux expert for a second time!
    Same post, no less! Did YOU write that thing, or did you just like it so
    much you had to re-use it?

    Effing lame...

  3. Re: Linux: "simply not user-friendly"

    Nick Ballard wrote:
    > On Thu, 08 May 2008 08:58:13 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "Linux is simply not user-friendly."
    >>
    >> 2nd comment at http://aplawrence.com/Linux/linux-long-term.html

    > OMFG! DooFuS quotes "anonymous" as a Linux expert for a second time!
    > Same post, no less! Did YOU write that thing, or did you just like
    > it so much you had to re-use it?
    >
    > Effing lame...

    Yes you are, numbnuts. That quote was from "Jon R."

    (though even if it had been posted by 'anonymous' I would have used it as
    many times as I felt appropriate). Got it?

  4. Re: Linux: "simply not user-friendly"

    On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:58:08 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Nick Ballard wrote:
    >> On Thu, 08 May 2008 08:58:13 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Linux is simply not user-friendly."
    >>>
    >>> 2nd comment at http://aplawrence.com/Linux/linux-long-term.html

    >> OMFG! DooFuS quotes "anonymous" as a Linux expert for a second time!
    >> Same post, no less! Did YOU write that thing, or did you just like
    >> it so much you had to re-use it?
    >>
    >> Effing lame...

    > Yes you are, numbnuts. That quote was from "Jon R."
    >

    > (though even if it had been posted by 'anonymous' I would have used it as
    > many times as I felt appropriate). Got it?

    It's total denial.....
    These Linux loons simply cannot accept anything negative toward their
    precious OS.

    Its's sick.
    Just like a cult.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Linux: "simply not user-friendly"

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > It's total denial.....
    > These Linux loons simply cannot accept anything negative toward their
    > precious OS.
    >
    > Its's sick.
    > Just like a cult.

    It is sicko. And it's very prevalent in Linux la-la land.

+ Reply to Thread