Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360' - Linux

This is a discussion on Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360' - Linux ; Sony's PlayStation 3 games console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox 360 in Europe, according to figures released by Sony.... He [Sony spokesman] said PlayStation 3 had been outselling the Xbox 360 since October last year. "We have sold more PlayStation 3s ...

  1. Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    Sony's PlayStation 3 games console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox 360 in
    Europe, according to figures released by Sony....

    He [Sony spokesman] said PlayStation 3 had been outselling the Xbox
    360 since October last year.

    "We have sold more PlayStation 3s throughout Europe than Xbox 360 even
    though they launched 16 months before us."...

    Despite Sony's overhauling of Microsoft in Europe, both firms' sales
    are a long way behind the Nintendo Wii.

  2. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    wrote in message

    > Sony's PlayStation 3 games console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox 360 in
    > Europe, according to figures released by Sony....
    >
    > He [Sony spokesman] said PlayStation 3 had been outselling the Xbox
    > 360 since October last year.
    >
    > "We have sold more PlayStation 3s throughout Europe than Xbox 360 even
    > though they launched 16 months before us."...
    >
    > Despite Sony's overhauling of Microsoft in Europe, both firms' sales
    > are a long way behind the Nintendo Wii.

    Too bad that Microsoft is making millions in *PROFIT* from the XBox360 while
    Sony continues to sell the PS3 at a *LOSS* of BILLIONS of dollars.

    So which does a retard like you think is more important?

  3. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    schreef in bericht

    > Sony's PlayStation 3 games console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox 360 in
    > Europe, according to figures released by Sony....
    >
    > He [Sony spokesman] said PlayStation 3 had been outselling the Xbox
    > 360 since October last year.
    >
    > "We have sold more PlayStation 3s throughout Europe than Xbox 360 even
    > though they launched 16 months before us."...
    >
    > Despite Sony's overhauling of Microsoft in Europe, both firms' sales
    > are a long way behind the Nintendo Wii.

    Sony give PS3 away when you buy a Sony Bravia flatpanel TV to boost "sales".
    http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/...em_78abdc0.jpg
    Most people sell those PS3 on sites for second hand goods.
    I found 2543 second hand PS3 on Dutch sites.
    Sony takes huge losses on the PS3 and has fired PS3 developer staff!
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    ____/ nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu on Wednesday 07 May 2008 18:49 : \____

    > Sony's PlayStation 3 games console has outsold Microsoft's Xbox 360 in
    > Europe, according to figures released by Sony....
    >
    > He [Sony spokesman] said PlayStation 3 had been outselling the Xbox
    > 360 since October last year.
    >
    > "We have sold more PlayStation 3s throughout Europe than Xbox 360 even
    > though they launched 16 months before us."...
    >
    > Despite Sony's overhauling of Microsoft in Europe, both firms' sales
    > are a long way behind the Nintendo Wii.

    With the exception of last month, so far this year the Japanese consoles also
    beat Microsoft in its own back yard (America).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Programmer: a device to convert coffee beans into code (Paul Erdos slant)
    Swap: 1510068k total, 412420k used, 1097648k free, 62556k cached

  5. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    In article <1813695.h7cd5EprTj@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > With the exception of last month, so far this year the Japanese consoles also
    > beat Microsoft in its own back yard (America).

    American monthly console sales so far this year, by month (in thousands):

    Wii 360 PS3 order

    Jan 480 378 336 Wii > 360 > PS3
    Feb 500 328 341 Wii > PS3 > 360
    Mar 596 276 262 Wii > 360 > PS3
    Apr 545 244 270 Wii > PS3 > 360

    Sum 2121 1226 1209

    --
    --Tim Smith

  6. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    --
    There never was a chip, it is said, that Bill Gates couldn't slow down with a
    new batch of features.

  7. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:eyBUj.130411$Er2.101211@bignews6.bellsouth.ne t...
    >* Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> In article <1813695.h7cd5EprTj@schestowitz.com>,
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>> With the exception of last month, so far this year the Japanese consoles
    >>> also
    >>> beat Microsoft in its own back yard (America).

    >> American monthly console sales so far this year, by month (in thousands):
    >>
    >> Wii 360 PS3 order
    >>
    >> Apr 545 244 270 Wii > PS3 > 360

    Don't be a dolt. The more relevant number isn't April but the total.

    Wii 360 PS3 order
    Sum 2121 1226 1209 Wii > 360 > PS3

    But you didn't post that number because it would prove that Roy Schestowitz
    is a liar.

  8. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > "Linonut" wrote in message
    > news:eyBUj.130411$Er2.101211@bignews6.bellsouth.ne t...
    >>* Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> American monthly console sales so far this year, by month (in thousands):
    >>>
    >>> Wii 360 PS3 order
    >>>
    >>> Apr 545 244 270 Wii > PS3 > 360

    > Don't be a dolt. The more relevant number isn't April but the total.
    >
    > Wii 360 PS3 order
    > Sum 2121 1226 1209 Wii > 360 > PS3
    >

    > But you didn't post that number because it would prove that Roy Schestowitz
    > is a liar.

    As is Liarnut of course. Almost nothing he posts is truthful. A two
    faced hypocrite and a liar.

    --
    3990 N Apr 15 Cute Girlfriend ( 45) Erotic Amateur Girlfriends
    I wasn't aware you had professional girlfriends as well

  9. Re: Europe PS3 sales 'overtake 360'

    Hadron Quack quacked:

    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
    QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Can bankers count? Eight windows and only four tellers?

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread