Bore Alert! - Linux

This is a discussion on Bore Alert! - Linux ; I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up and working again! Oh joy of joys....

  1. Bore Alert!

    I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up and
    working again!

    Oh joy of joys.

  2. Re: Bore Alert!

    SomeBloke wrote:

    > I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up and
    > working again!
    >
    > Oh joy of joys.

    Why haven't you plonked the worthless piece of ****? I did on day one,
    years ago.

  3. Re: Bore Alert!

    chrisv wrote:

    > SomeBloke wrote:
    >
    >> I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up
    >> and working again!
    >>
    >> Oh joy of joys.

    > Why haven't you plonked the worthless piece of ****? I did on day one,
    > years ago.

    I know, I know. But, you know, somehow he always brings out the pity in me.
    That's a rarity in itself!

  4. Re: Bore Alert!

    SomeBloke writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up
    >>> and working again!
    >>>
    >>> Oh joy of joys.

    >> Why haven't you plonked the worthless piece of ****? I did on day one,
    >> years ago.

    > I know, I know. But, you know, somehow he always brings out the pity in me.
    > That's a rarity in itself!

    One of the great wonders of the world is why on earth that low brow and
    potty mouthed lunatic "the original chrisv" thinks anyone has any
    interest whatsoever in who he does or does not killfile. I have never
    seen him advocate Linux. He uses closed source news readers. He appears
    to be as stupid as High Plains Thumper and as big a hypocrite as that
    two faced hypocrite and liar Liarnut.

    --
    Does she think we just want to sit around painting debian swirls on our
    toenails?

  5. Re: Bore Alert!

    ____/ SomeBloke on Wednesday 07 May 2008 15:18 : \____

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up
    >>> and working again!
    >>>
    >>> Oh joy of joys.

    >> Why haven't you plonked the worthless piece of ****? I did on day one,
    >> years ago.

    > I know, I know. But, you know, somehow he always brings out the pity in me.
    > That's a rarity in itself!

    Troll posts frequency is like a Microsoft panic gauge. Let's see how many
    executives leave the company this month.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
    Mem: 515500k total, 340168k used, 175332k free, 11144k buffers

  6. Re: Bore Alert!

    > Troll posts frequency is like a Microsoft panic gauge. Let's see how many
    > executives leave the company this month.

    Maybe that's them posting here

    --
    Life is not fair; get used to it.
    -- Bill Gates

  7. Re: Bore Alert!

    Linonut wrote:

    >> Troll posts frequency is like a Microsoft panic gauge. Let's see how many
    >> executives leave the company this month.

    > Maybe that's them posting here

    8)

    They are certainly unethical enough...

  8. Re: Bore Alert!

    SomeBloke wrote:

    >chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up
    >>> and working again!
    >>>
    >>> Oh joy of joys.

    >> Why haven't you plonked the worthless piece of ****? I did on day one,
    >> years ago.

    >I know, I know. But, you know, somehow he always brings out the pity in me.
    >That's a rarity in itself!

    Hmm... Personally, I reserve any pity or compassion for people who
    deserve it, which definitely does not include a "Linux is slopware.
    hehe. Linux is slopware. hehe" broken-record fsckwit like DFS. ****
    like him and Quack could die tomorrow, and the world would be a better
    place.

  9. Re: Bore Alert!

    chrisv wrote:

    > SomeBloke wrote:
    >
    >>chrisv wrote:

    >>> Why haven't you plonked the worthless piece of ****? I did on day one,
    >>> years ago.

    >>I know, I know. But, you know, somehow he always brings out the pity in
    >>me. That's a rarity in itself!

    > Hmm... Personally, I reserve any pity or compassion for people who
    > deserve it, which definitely does not include a "Linux is slopware.
    > hehe. Linux is slopware. hehe" broken-record fsckwit like DFS. ****
    > like him and Quack could die tomorrow, and the world would be a better
    > place.

    This is true, and the average IQ score would increase as well.

  10. Re: Bore Alert!

    ____/ chrisv on Wednesday 07 May 2008 17:41 : \____

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> Troll posts frequency is like a Microsoft panic gauge. Let's see how many
    >>> executives leave the company this month.

    >> Maybe that's them posting here

    > 8)
    >
    > They are certainly unethical enough...

    I can think of several Microsoft employees who posted here frequently (Bailo,
    Cox) and one shill (Stocholm). Many are probably reading this (either lurking
    or receiving alerts), but never making an appearance, not with a real name
    anyway.

    It's the same outside COLA. Slashdot, ZDNet, blog comments, etc.

    Last weekend I spotted a "Microsoft evanglist" from France defending
    Silverblight [sic] in the comments in ZDNet. They have no shame. At least
    there was a disclosure, but still...

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
    02:20:01 up 23 days, 32 min, 3 users, load average: 1.04, 0.88, 1.34

  11. Re: Bore Alert!

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > I can think of several Microsoft employees who posted here frequently (Bailo,
    > Cox) and one shill (Stocholm). Many are probably reading this (either lurking
    > or receiving alerts), but never making an appearance, not with a real name
    > anyway.

    Hmmm, y'know...
    Until you mentioned his name just then, I hadn't even realised...

    Bailo's not been posting in ages... Wonder what happened to the little
    loony.

  12. Re: Bore Alert!

    ____/ Andrew Halliwell on Thursday 08 May 2008 18:13 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> I can think of several Microsoft employees who posted here frequently
    >> (Bailo, Cox) and one shill (Stocholm). Many are probably reading this
    >> (either lurking or receiving alerts), but never making an appearance, not
    >> with a real name anyway.

    > Hmmm, y'know...
    > Until you mentioned his name just then, I hadn't even realised...
    >
    > Bailo's not been posting in ages... Wonder what happened to the little
    > loony.

    The Seahawks grabbed him.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
    02:20:01 up 24 days, 32 min, 3 users, load average: 1.05, 1.04, 1.28

  13. Re: Bore Alert!

    SomeBloke wrote:

    > I see that Damp Fungal Sponge has managed to get his XP install back up and
    > working again!
    >
    > Oh joy of joys.

    Hadron is swooning with delight and anticipation.
    --
    [tv]
    Owner/Proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

    After we made love he took a piece of chalk and made an outline of my body.
    -- Joan Rivers

+ Reply to Thread