Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability" - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability" - Linux ; "I hug my pup daily for it's speed and freedom but I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability." http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...5e5c61d9daf887...

  1. Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability"

    "I hug my pup daily for it's speed and freedom but I cling to my Microsoft
    OS for it's stability."

    http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...5e5c61d9daf887

  2. Re: Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability"

    "DFS" writes:

    > "I hug my pup daily for it's speed and freedom but I cling to my Microsoft
    > OS for it's stability."
    >
    > http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...5e5c61d9daf887

    My god. Those loonies really do love their distro because of it's cutesy
    name. How sick is that?

    --
    XP can't be selling well, or we'd have the wintrolls crowing about it all
    over the advocacy newsgroups.

  3. Re: Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability"

    Hadron wrote:
    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> "I hug my pup daily for it's speed and freedom but I cling to my
    >> Microsoft OS for it's stability."
    >>
    >> http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...5e5c61d9daf887
    >>

    > My god. Those loonies really do love their distro because of it's
    > cutesy name. How sick is that?

    "I hug my pup daily..." gag.

  4. Re: Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability"

    Hadron wrote:

    > My god. Those loonies really do love their distro because of it's cutesy
    > name. How sick is that?

    A non-Linux user hanging out in a Linux newsgroup is pretty sick.

    You totally suck, Quack. Even your dog hates you.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....A seminar on Time Travel will be held 2 weeks ago....

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Linux user: "I cling to my Microsoft OS for it's stability"

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> My god. Those loonies really do love their distro because of it's cutesy
    >> name. How sick is that?

    >A non-Linux user hanging out in a Linux newsgroup is pretty sick.
    >
    >You totally suck, Quack. Even your dog hates you.

    And why shouldn't he? Quack thinks that there's too many breeds of
    dog, leading to confusion and difficulty in making a choice of dog.
    There should only be a few "approved" and allowed breeds.

+ Reply to Thread