Linux: the most frustrating - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: the most frustrating - Linux ; "My dabbles with Linux, however, have been the most frustrating bitter/sweet experiences I can remember. And this applies to all Linux distros..." http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030...

  1. Linux: the most frustrating

    "My dabbles with Linux, however, have been the most frustrating bitter/sweet
    experiences I can remember. And this applies to all Linux distros..."
    http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030

  2. Re: Linux: the most frustrating

    On Wed, 7 May 2008 08:39:10 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "My dabbles with Linux, however, have been the most frustrating bitter/sweet
    > experiences I can remember. And this applies to all Linux distros..."
    > http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030

    Frustration with Linux is common and can cause people to do some very
    strange things.

    See Hans Reiser for details.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: the most frustrating

    On 2008-05-07, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Frustration with Linux is common and can cause people to do some very
    > strange things.
    >
    > See Hans Reiser for details.

    His wife was a Windows user.
    nuff said

    nb

  4. Re: Linux: the most frustrating

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Linux: the most frustrating

    On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:41:34 GMT, notbob wrote:

    > On 2008-05-07, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> Frustration with Linux is common and can cause people to do some very
    >> strange things.
    >>
    >> See Hans Reiser for details.

    > His wife was a Windows user.
    > nuff said