Linux: a plaything for the developers - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: a plaything for the developers - Linux ; Tattoo Vampire wrote: >He must love getting slapped around on a regular basis. Why else would he stay >here? Quack is a true asshole. He is a sociopath and genuinely enjoys being an obnoxious prick. It appears that making a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Hadron: a punching bag for COLA

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >He must love getting slapped around on a regular basis. Why else would he stay
    >here?

    Quack is a true asshole. He is a sociopath and genuinely enjoys being
    an obnoxious prick. It appears that making a complete jackass of
    himself is an insignificant drawback, if he can insult and annoy those
    who he perceives are superior to himself. And make no mistake - deep
    down, he does know that he is inferior. He knows he's a liar.

  2. Re: Hadron: a punching bag for COLA

    chrisv wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> He must love getting slapped around on a regular basis. Why else would he stay
    >> here?

    > Quack is a true asshole. He is a sociopath and genuinely enjoys being
    > an obnoxious prick. It appears that making a complete jackass of
    > himself is an insignificant drawback, if he can insult and annoy those
    > who he perceives are superior to himself. And make no mistake - deep
    > down, he does know that he is inferior. He knows he's a liar.

    I have Hadron "censured" for quite some time now. The good thing is that
    you don't have to deal with his filthy rants and his horrible way, how
    he sticks together with his fellow shills. Like a bunch of golden girls
    drinking their cup of tea in the country club (Katherine "Kitty"
    Montgomery (Dharma & Greg) style).

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_%26_Greg

    Susan Sullivan as Katherine "Kitty" Montgomery, Greg's snobbish mother.
    She highly disapproves of Dharma and is often successful in making her
    feel guilty. This often has the unintended result of making Dharma try
    to make it up to her in a "special" way, which everyone tries
    (unsuccessfully) to talk her out of and which then leads to Dharma
    having another fiasco to make up for.

    Kitty is generally represented as a manipulative, controlling woman and
    the other characters tend to consult her when they wish to do something
    evil. As an elite socialite, Kitty was initially quite displeased to
    have Dharma and her parents join the family, since they aren't exactly
    the kind of family she can present to her country club friends. However,
    she comes to accept Dharma somewhat over the course of the show and has
    even gone to her for condolence on rare occasions. She has also tried,
    unsuccessfully, to make Dharma come around to her way of thinking,
    especially involving the "responsibilities" of being the wife of a
    Montgomery.
    The bad thing is, that I don't notice, when he makes a complete fool out
    of himself again, which happens on a regular base.

    Well, it's all about choice, I guess :-)

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  3. Re: Hadron: a punching bag for COLA

    ml2mst writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >>
    >>> He must love getting slapped around on a regular basis. Why else would he stay
    >>> here?

    >> Quack is a true asshole. He is a sociopath and genuinely enjoys being
    >> an obnoxious prick. It appears that making a complete jackass of
    >> himself is an insignificant drawback, if he can insult and annoy those
    >> who he perceives are superior to himself. And make no mistake - deep
    >> down, he does know that he is inferior. He knows he's a liar.

    > I have Hadron "censured" for quite some time now. The good thing is that
    > you don't have to deal with his filthy rants and his horrible way, how
    > he sticks together with his fellow shills. Like a bunch of golden girls
    > drinking their cup of tea in the country club (Katherine "Kitty"
    > Montgomery (Dharma & Greg) style).
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_%26_Greg
    >
    > [quote]

    I suspect you dont see the irony and stupidity in your joining in of
    this latest COLA tar and feathering? You're a mug.

    As usual that arsehole Tattoo "if it could only be " Campfire snipped my
    comments to make it reflect better on his sad little thread twist.

  4. Re: Hadron: a punching bag for COLA

    Hadron wrote:

    > As usual that arsehole Tattoo

    Thank you, bitch. I work hard at it.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....5 billion years the earth takes to form, and we get THIS?

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Hadron: a punching bag for COLA

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote: