Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..." - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..." - Linux ; "In summary, I could write a book on the problems with any Linux versions." http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030...

  1. Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..."

    "In summary, I could write a book on the problems with any Linux versions."
    http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030

  2. Re: Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..."

    On Wed, 7 May 2008 08:30:15 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "In summary, I could write a book on the problems with any Linux versions."
    > http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030

    Yea, The Encyclopedia Britannica.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..."

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..."

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..."

    On Wed, 07 May 2008 11:06:44 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Wed, 7 May 2008 08:30:15 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "In summary, I could write a book on the problems with any Linux
    >> versions."
    >> http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtop...806771&t=28030

    > Yea, The Encyclopedia Britannica.

    Why do you use an OS that you obviously hate so much?

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Linux: "I could write a book on the problems..."

    > Why do you use an OS that you obviously hate so much?

    You mean Moshe=flatfish? He probably does like Linux, but he's paid
    to trash it and he has no morals.

+ Reply to Thread