"Greatest Pyramid Scheme..." - Bill Parish on MS - Linux

This is a discussion on "Greatest Pyramid Scheme..." - Bill Parish on MS - Linux ; What the h---, too lazy to look up the link. Besides, I've mentioned it before. Just Google Microsoft, Parish, and Pyramid Scheme -- It'll pop up. Parish is brilliant. Famous article, lost Parish some friends because he had the balls ...

  1. "Greatest Pyramid Scheme..." - Bill Parish on MS

    What the h---, too lazy to look up the link. Besides, I've mentioned it
    before.

    Just Google Microsoft, Parish, and Pyramid Scheme -- It'll pop up.

    Parish is brilliant.

    Famous article, lost Parish some friends because he had the balls to
    print the truth.

    Lotsa luck with MS stock.

    Then: $60/share NOW: $28-30/share - D Y I N G ! ! !

    Microsoft, the latest LEECH in a long historic line of LEECHES.

  2. Re: "Greatest Pyramid Scheme..." - Bill Parish on MS

    <~flyer@there.net~> wrote in message

    > Then: $60/share NOW: $28-30/share - D Y I N G ! ! !

    Of course there was a 2 for 1 split and a $3 a share dividend paid, plus a
    few more bucks over the past few years. But that's just splitting hairs,
    eh?

  3. Re: "Greatest Pyramid Scheme..." - Bill Parish on MS

    On Wed, 07 May 2008 04:24:41 -0400, ~flyer wrote:

    > What the h---, too lazy to look up the link. Besides, I've mentioned it
    > before.
    >
    > Just Google Microsoft, Parish, and Pyramid Scheme -- It'll pop up.
    >
    > Parish is brilliant.
    >
    > Famous article, lost Parish some friends because he had the balls to
    > print the truth.
    >
    > Lotsa luck with MS stock.
    >
    > Then: $60/share NOW: $28-30/share - D Y I N G ! ! !
    >
    > Microsoft, the latest LEECH in a long historic line of LEECHES. **
    > Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

    Wrong. The greatest pyramid scheme has to be the U.S. Social inSecurity
    System.

  4. Re: "Greatest Pyramid Scheme..." - Bill Parish on MS

    ray wrote:

    > Wrong. The greatest pyramid scheme has to be the U.S. Social
    > inSecurity System.

    I can't stand to think of old Linux geeks, like you, getting SS benefits off
    the backs of hard-working, taxpaying Windows developers, like me. I want a
    refund, raytard.

+ Reply to Thread