[Troll] Windows -- not even second best - Linux

This is a discussion on [Troll] Windows -- not even second best - Linux ; On Thu, 08 May 2008 11:18:45 +0200, Hadron wrote: > Erik Funkenbusch writes: > >> On Thu, 08 May 2008 00:28:56 +0100, Homer wrote: >> >>> Verily I say unto thee, that JEDIDIAH spake thusly: >>> >>>> iTunes is nothing ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: [Troll] Windows -- not even second best

    On Thu, 08 May 2008 11:18:45 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch writes:
    >
    >> On Thu, 08 May 2008 00:28:56 +0100, Homer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that JEDIDIAH spake thusly:

    >>> It's worse than that, it's slow; bloated; buggy; and totally unnecessary.

    >> Unless you want to buy music from the iTunes Store, then it's
    >> mandatory.

    > And is easy to use, has a consistent UI and a good built in normalizer.
    >
    > Lets face it - Homercrite just despises success of any kind. He's a
    > washed up old procrastinator who puts nothing back in himself.

    The initial Windows version was a little bloated and buggy, that part is
    true.
    It was fixed quickly and now the Windows version is just as good as the OSX
    version IMHO.

    There is a solid reason that people like the iPod, the iPhone and now in
    increasing numbers, the Mac and that is because it *just works*, is
    intuitive and allows the user to do *stuff* without having to think about
    how to use a computer or in the case of Linux fuss with an operating
    system.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [Troll] Windows -- not even second best

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic