Slashdot - USA
Rather than give any legitimate comparison facing off Windows Server vs
similarly spec'd Linux options, the Microsoft spin doctors opt for bunkum and

-- - Interesting Stuff - Leadership Development in Free Software

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002

"Yeah - I write Free SUE ME"

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium