Linux Shootout: 7 Desktop Distros Compared
InformationWeek - Manhasset,NY,USA
We tested openSUSE, Ubuntu 8.4, PCLinuxOS, Mandriva Linux One, Fedora,
SimplyMEPIS, and CentOS 5.1. All performed well, and each had at least one
truly ..

-- - Interesting Stuff - Leadership Development in Free Software

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002

"Yeah - I write Free SUE ME"

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium