Red Hat Linux Desktop Moves: Calculated Strategy (by Roy Schestowitz) - Linux

This is a discussion on Red Hat Linux Desktop Moves: Calculated Strategy (by Roy Schestowitz) - Linux ; http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osr...le.php/3744796 Interesting how he takes off his "tin foil helmet" when he's outside of COLA. ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **...

  1. Red Hat Linux Desktop Moves: Calculated Strategy (by Roy Schestowitz)

    http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osr...le.php/3744796

    Interesting how he takes off his "tin foil helmet" when he's outside of
    COLA.

  2. Re: Red Hat Linux Desktop Moves: Calculated Strategy (by Ezekiel)

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:jLHTj.20195$yD2.1459@text.news.virginmedia.co m...
    > Micoshaft fraudster Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits from micoshaft
    > corporation:

    > Ezekiel will tell Micoshaft to stop shipping viri prone

    Tell it to Roy Schestowitz, Josh, his website spread viri every once in a
    while!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...towitz.com.jpg
    --
    If you had Vista running, I bet you would change your mind about Vista.
    Even Marti van Lin (ML2MST) runs XP with Vista look now!

+ Reply to Thread