Google takes down open-source project after DMCA complaint (Google is the RIAA's beyatch!) - Linux

This is a discussion on Google takes down open-source project after DMCA complaint (Google is the RIAA's beyatch!) - Linux ; http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9082338 "In response to a complaint we received under the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed project 'coreavc-for-linux,'" Google said in a brief statement posted on the project hosting section of its Google Code Web site for developers. ...

  1. Google takes down open-source project after DMCA complaint (Google is the RIAA's beyatch!)

    http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9082338

    Copyright Act, we have removed project 'coreavc-for-linux,'" Google said in
    a brief statement posted on the project hosting section of its Google Code
    Web site for developers.

  2. Re: Google takes down open-source project after DMCA complaint (Google is the RIAA's beyatch!)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  3. Re: Google takes down open-source project after DMCA complaint (Google is the RIAA's beyatch!)