"Linux will BURY you" - Linux

This is a discussion on "Linux will BURY you" - Linux ; In March 2007, the hostile, deranged, spittle-spewing cola freak named flyer claimed: "Linux will BURY you." In May 2008, the Linux dirt is piling up and 1/8th of my left pinky toe is now covered....

  1. "Linux will BURY you"

    In March 2007, the hostile, deranged, spittle-spewing cola freak named flyer
    claimed: "Linux will BURY you."

    In May 2008, the Linux dirt is piling up and 1/8th of my left pinky toe is
    now covered.

  2. Re: "Linux will BURY you"

    Micohaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > In March 2007, the hostile, deranged, spittle-spewing cola freak named
    > flyer claimed: "Linux will BURY you."
    >
    > In May 2008, the Linux dirt is piling up and 1/8th of my left pinky toe is
    > now covered.

    Shame on you woman for naming your tally whacker a pinky toe.

+ Reply to Thread