CrossOver for BSD systems coming soon!

,----[ Quote ]
| Today a discussion started about the availability of CrossOver for BSD
| systems on the CodeWeavers mailing list... And most of last month I was away
| on vacation and somehow missed a post made by Jeremy White the founder and
| CEO of Codeweavers announcing the availability of CrossOver Games for BSD
| systems. Jeremy also let it be known that CrossOver Office 7 will be
| supported on BSD systems as well! Below is a quote of Jeremy's announce to
| the mailing list.

Puffy and the Cryptonauts: What's New in OpenBSD 4.3

,----[ Quote ]
| As usual there are a lot of improvements and new tools and features, and it
| sounds amazing that they keep delivering these results with a six month
| release cycle.
| Federico Biancuzzi interviewed a large group of developers to talk about the
| new networking tools (snmpd and snmpctl), the new features and scope of
| relayd (previously known as hoststated), how the configuration of carp was
| simplified, improvements in wireless drivers, storage limits and speed-ups,
| SMP support in sparc64, bug fixes and audits for some tricky coding
| practices, and much more!

Some BSDs already have Compiz-Fusion eye candy, making them more
visually-appealing than Leopard and Vista, for example.

OpenBSD 4.2 review

,----[ Quote ]
| Of all of the operating systems that I regularly cover, OpenBSD is the one I
| most dread reviewing. It's extremely difficult to find something new to say
| each release -- it's always the same spiel about small improvements and
| superior design. Reviews generally concentrate on how much a product has
| changed since the last release (or review). One thing that hasn't changed in
| OpenBSD, thankfully, is its outstanding release engineering.

OpenBSD: The proverbial thrill of victory ... and the agony of defeat

,----[ Quote ]
| So giddy was I that the OpenBSD CD agreed to boot on my converted Maxspeed
| Maxterm thin client (with a VIA C3 Samuel processor that wouldn't allow the
| install of FreeBSD, NetBSD, DesktopBSD or PC-BSD) that I immediately launched
| into an install today. Whoa. I can't remember an installation process that
| was this geeky. You MUST have the instructions in front of you, or you will
| get nowhere fast. * *

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFIHq0KU4xAY3RXLo4RAipIAKC05EI0Q+PKzL5LmD+Lum Bxpp2r+ACgovga