[News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too - Linux

  1. [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

  2. Re: [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> "The whole industry is disappointed with Windows Vista," Lanci said.

    > http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/...SS&NewsID=9579

    You've posted this article to cola approx 100 times. You're unoriginal,
    Spamowitz, just like the open source cloneware you think you're
    "advocating."

    Hey, have you met cola's own raytard? He posted his "I installed Linux on 5
    systems at the local library" story to cola well over 100 times.

  3. Re: [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

    Micoshaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from micoshaft
    corporation:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >>> "The whole industry is disappointed with Windows Vista," Lanci said.

    >> http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/...SS&NewsID=9579

    > You've posted this article to cola approx 100 times.

    As a practicing WINDUMMY Advocate, the doofy will now prove this of course.

    WINDUMMIES CAN'T CONFIGURE A SERVER SECURELY
    (50 Million Botnet servers says they can't.)

    Is that you doofus?

  4. Re: [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from micoshaft
    > corporation:

    >>> http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/...SS&NewsID=9579

    >> You've posted this article to cola approx 100 times.

    > As a practicing WINDUMMY Advocate, the doofy will now prove this of
    > course.

    Results 1 - 10 of 156 for Acer industry disappointed author:Roy
    author:Schestowitz

    > WINDUMMIES CAN'T CONFIGURE A SERVER SECURELY

    "The Ubuntu community had to yank five of the eight Ubuntu-hosted community
    servers sponsored by Canonical offline Aug. 6 after discovering that the
    servers had been hijacked and were attacking other machines."
    http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/Ub...Launch-Attack/

    > (50 Million Botnet servers says they can't.)

    Where's the press release?

    > Is that you doofus?

    That's the Ubuntu "community".

  5. Re: [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

    Micosahft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of half wits from Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    >> (50 Million Botnet servers says they can't.)

    > Where's the press release?

    Google is your friend.

    WINDUMMIES COST BANKS A FORTUNE

    Is that you doofus?

  6. Re: [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

    ____/ 7 on Monday 05 May 2008 14:15 : \____

    > Micoshaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from micoshaft
    > corporation:

    >>> http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/...SS&NewsID=9579

    >> You've posted this article to cola approx 100 times.

    You hate that one, don't you? Good. I'll make an effort to cite it more often.

    Thanks for the pointer.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    "We have increased our prices over the last 10 years (while) other component
    prices have come down and continue to come down."
    --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft