Freedom, and Shutting Down microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Freedom, and Shutting Down microsoft - Linux ; Applies to a world under the thumb(for now) of a demented MS. Applies to the Docu-Movie I posted about. Anyone who thinks their current freedom to post their own views on a forum without going to jail will gently remain, ...

  1. Freedom, and Shutting Down microsoft

    Applies to a world under the thumb(for now) of a demented MS.

    Applies to the Docu-Movie I posted about.

    Anyone who thinks their current freedom to post their own views on a
    forum without going to jail will gently remain, or thinks this freedom
    is not going to require an occasional, perhaps violent, fight, is dreaming.

    On this planet, achieving freedom has always been accompanied with lost
    blood on the part of the achievers.

    Hey, this is Earth, where the current crop of flat-Earth boys think they
    have it all figured. Dangerous to avoid admitting one's own vast ignorance.

    Anyone thinks a new Hitler will not arise, backed by the likes of gates
    and his scum layers, is not dealing with their own ignorance. Sorry,
    truth is tough.

    Anyone who can, should sue MS and help take it out. Then the next
    target, and the next.

    The jackboots and other shills are waiting.

  2. Re: Freedom, and Shutting Down microsoft

    ~flyer~ wrote:

    > Anyone thinks a new Hitler will not arise, backed by the likes of gates
    > and his scum layers, is not dealing with their own ignorance. Sorry,
    > truth is tough.

    Truth can be tough - and so can your stupid paranoia.

    > Anyone who can, should sue MS and help take it out.

    You mean anyone as long as it's not you.

    According to you and some other cola idiots, MS is so evil that lawsuits
    should be flying at them left and right from the worldwide population of
    hundreds of millions that use their products. Yet lawsuits against MS by
    citizens are extremely rare.

    Here's what I surmise from your posts:

    * you're a broke and bitter underachiever, which is why you lash out at a
    rich, powerful corporation - like Microsoft - that symbolizes everything
    you could never be.

    * you love various MS\Windows apps and can't stand to do without them, so
    you continue to use Windows your entire computing life.

    * you're trying Linux but finding the switch to be an almost unbearable
    pain:
    - each day is a new problem
    - each package install causes new and frustrating issues
    - each freeze-up and error message is like a sharp needle in your eye,
    'cause you were promised repeatedly that Linux "just works".

    * through your own incompetence you lost some important personal data, and
    due to your inability to take responsibility for your own actions you
    desperately try to blame it on Microsoft.

    Basically, you can't live with MS - and can't live without 'em.

    You're your own worst enemy, flyer. Each time you boot your Windows
    system you reinforce your seething anger.

    So why don't you just make the full move to 100% Linux\OSS?

  3. Re: Freedom, and Shutting Down microsoft

    Micoshaft fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > ~flyer~ wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone thinks a new Hitler will not arise, backed by the likes of gates
    >> and his scum layers, is not dealing with their own ignorance. Sorry,
    >> truth is tough.

    > Truth can be tough - and so can your stupid paranoia.

    WINDUMMIES DON'T OWN ANY SOFTWARE DESPITE PAYING, ONLY LICENSES.

    Is that you Doofus?

+ Reply to Thread