Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it. - Linux

This is a discussion on Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it. - Linux ; With: students not even knowing what a microsoft is google apps and others pushing aside any MS attempts at web computing Bill Parish proving that MS is nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme with cracks vista the largest joke of ...

  1. Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    With:

    students not even knowing what a microsoft is

    google apps and others pushing aside any MS attempts at web computing

    Bill Parish proving that MS is nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme with
    cracks

    vista the largest joke of recent history

    everyone "upgrading" to a billion year old eXPired operating system

    only the most stupid knuckledraggers on the entire planet shilling for
    MS in newsgroups

    with many other things

    MS is the modern Rome, and all roads now veer quietly around it.

    I hope their fire extinguishers are up to date.

  2. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    ~flyer~ wrote:

    > With:
    >
    > students not even knowing what a microsoft is
    >
    > google apps and others pushing aside any MS attempts at web computing
    >
    > Bill Parish proving that MS is nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme with
    > cracks
    >
    > vista the largest joke of recent history
    >
    > everyone "upgrading" to a billion year old eXPired operating system
    >
    > only the most stupid knuckledraggers on the entire planet shilling for
    > MS in newsgroups

    Don't tell WINDUMMIES that.
    They might get angry and demand they PAY extra for beta software
    despite all the free software out there that is better for them.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  3. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    7 wrote:
    > ~flyer~ wrote:
    >
    >> With:
    >>
    >> students not even knowing what a microsoft is
    >>
    >> google apps and others pushing aside any MS attempts at web computing
    >>
    >> Bill Parish proving that MS is nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme with
    >> cracks
    >>
    >> vista the largest joke of recent history
    >>
    >> everyone "upgrading" to a billion year old eXPired operating system
    >>
    >> only the most stupid knuckledraggers on the entire planet shilling for
    >> MS in newsgroups

    > Don't tell WINDUMMIES that.
    > They might get angry and demand they PAY extra for beta software
    > despite all the free software out there that is better for them.
    >
    > http://www.livecdlist.com
    > http://www.distrowatch.com

    It IS amazing that people pay for to get defrauded. Maybe they do it to
    have something to at least quietly complain about.

  4. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 17:06:24 -0700, ~flyer~ wrote:

    > With:
    >
    > students not even knowing what a microsoft is
    >
    > google apps and others pushing aside any MS attempts at web computing
    >
    > Bill Parish proving that MS is nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme with
    > cracks
    >
    > vista the largest joke of recent history
    >
    > everyone "upgrading" to a billion year old eXPired operating system
    >
    > only the most stupid knuckledraggers on the entire planet shilling for
    > MS in newsgroups
    >
    > with many other things
    >
    > MS is the modern Rome, and all roads now veer quietly around it.
    >
    > I hope their fire extinguishers are up to date.

    "Flipping back and forth between Linux and win until some programs are
    ported to Linux."

    Take your meds 'tard.

  5. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    James wrote:
    > On Sun, 04 May 2008 17:06:24 -0700, ~flyer~ wrote:
    >
    >> With:
    >>
    >> students not even knowing what a microsoft is
    >>
    >> google apps and others pushing aside any MS attempts at web computing
    >>
    >> Bill Parish proving that MS is nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme with
    >> cracks
    >>
    >> vista the largest joke of recent history
    >>
    >> everyone "upgrading" to a billion year old eXPired operating system
    >>
    >> only the most stupid knuckledraggers on the entire planet shilling for
    >> MS in newsgroups
    >>
    >> with many other things
    >>
    >> MS is the modern Rome, and all roads now veer quietly around it.
    >>
    >> I hope their fire extinguishers are up to date.

    > "Flipping back and forth between Linux and win until some programs are
    > ported to Linux."
    >

    > Take your meds 'tard.

    Now THAT was a strong retort there spud. Thanks for the potty training.

    Great pointing to my statement of partial use of win as Linux takes
    over, that I posted (DUUUUUH) from a linux box.

    I mean so original with the "meds" thing. GEEEEEE I've *never* heard
    that before.

    And then of course your fine abbreviated version of "retard" was diamond
    brilliant, and so NEW.

    Go hire a monkey to raise the position of your clever lever dip****.

  6. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    ~flyer~ wrote:

    > Great pointing to my statement of partial use of win as Linux takes
    > over, that I posted (DUUUUUH) from a linux box.

    How much longer are you going to use Windows? You've been frothing against
    it on cola for over a year now....

    "KNOWING you're running the worst garbage EVER assembled from stolen piles
    of miscellaneous, misaligned, ill glued together, quadrubly patched junk."

    ....but you've been using it your whole computing life and apparently can't
    let it go.

    What gives?

    > I mean so original with the "meds" thing. GEEEEEE I've *never* heard
    > that before.

    You should consider why you hear it so often.

  7. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    On Mon, 05 May 2008 11:06:02 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > ~flyer~ wrote:
    >
    >> Great pointing to my statement of partial use of win as Linux takes
    >> over, that I posted (DUUUUUH) from a linux box.

    > How much longer are you going to use Windows? You've been frothing
    > against it on cola for over a year now....
    >
    > "KNOWING you're running the worst garbage EVER assembled from stolen
    > piles of miscellaneous, misaligned, ill glued together, quadrubly
    > patched junk."
    >
    > ...but you've been using it your whole computing life and apparently
    > can't let it go.
    >
    > What gives?
    >

    >> I mean so original with the "meds" thing. GEEEEEE I've *never* heard
    >> that before.

    > You should consider why you hear it so often.

    Let's see. I'm posting with a rock solid PCLOS07 **LINUX** install and
    you are saying WHAT about using win????? WHERE IS your mind.

    Win is running some maps till I verify WINE, tweaked for certain required
    resolution, will handle the job you brainless donk.

    (Poor Bill has *these* things backing him up??)

  8. Re: Yahoo, "Screw U MS" - Heh heh - NEXT please! - MS is Losing it.

    ~flyer@there.net~ wrote:

    > Let's see. I'm posting with a rock solid PCLOS07 **LINUX**

    "Linux just works!" huh? LMAO! Gee, where have we heard that before?

    Give it time - the PCLinuxOS slopware will DEFINITELY start locking
    up/freezing up.

    "...I just installed it again and synaptic froze on last bit of installing
    updates, I tried to sort it out but it messed up, the graphics went weird,
    then load and loads of errors, I tried to do as it said and fix it but then
    more errors and more." #9 at
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?o...&topic=39498.0

    "I am trying to connect my usb card reader to my system, however everytime I
    connect it it seems to freeze Linux. When connecting it and rebooting -
    linux will not load up."
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?o...&topic=25127.0

    "One thing that does bug me is that its suppose to be rock solid when it
    comes to being stable unlike windows (oh and by the way I dont like windows,
    I just put up with it) but even though windows screws up alot it can take
    alot of hammering and isnt as sensitive as Linux, windows locks up, I just
    power it down with the switch, usually sorted with no problems, Linux
    freezes and I power down with switch and I've corrupted the file system or
    something extreme like that most the time"
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?o...&topic=39498.0

    "the system will freeze for a few seconds and run normal for a few minutes
    before freezing again for a few seconds and then run normal for a few
    minutes. I installed kubuntu and the same thing happens. "
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?o...&topic=26798.0

    "Once installed (and possibly after updating) the system hangs hard, almost
    randomly.Well not quite. Only when typing or mousing perhaps."
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?o...&topic=27231.0

    "I have a huge problem with pclinux os. after install it freezes out of
    nowhere (by freezing I mean I cant do anything with PC after that..."
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?o...&topic=41369.0

    But you be sure to tell us how everything just works perfectly forever, ok
    fliar?

    > install and you are saying WHAT about using win????? WHERE IS your mind.

    I'm saying you're a lifelong Windows users, unable and afraid to switch to
    Linux.

    > Win is running some maps

    Whoops! Well, that didn't take long.

    > till I verify WINE, tweaked for certain required resolution, will handle
    > the job you brainless donk.

    Year after year it's the same old excuse: "Running this or that on Windows
    until it comes to Linux...." blah blah blah "... until I get Wine
    tweaked..." blah blah blah.... "don't have time to switch to Linux...." blah
    blah blah

    > (Poor Bill has *these* things backing him up??)

    By comparison to Linux "advocates" I'm a pile of normalcy.

+ Reply to Thread