Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers? - Linux

This is a discussion on Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers? - Linux ; Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire, chrisv... What spawns these aberrations?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    chrisv...

    What spawns these aberrations?

  2. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars andlosers?

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 11:41:33 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo
    > Vampire, chrisv...
    >
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    Why are lying trolls like you attracted?

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Jeremy Fisher writes:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    >> chrisv...
    >>
    >> What spawns these aberrations?

    > Thats a little rich from you!
    >
    > Jem..

    Not at all. Just read the garbage these people post. Particularly flyer,
    Tattoo Vampire and Rube. chrisv is clearly just mad and can be
    ignored. Mark Kent is a proven liar and hypocrite (IP by day, no IP by
    night) and Roy is a puzzle - why would anyone so muck up their own life
    so publicly?

    He hasn't even listed two faced hypocrite and liar Liarnut, dumbarse HPT
    or "non sequitur" Rick.

    This group is unique.

    --
    3990 N Apr 15 Cute Girlfriend ( 45) Erotic Amateur Girlfriends
    I wasn't aware you had professional girlfriends as well

  4. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars andlosers?

    On May 4, 11:41 am, "DFS" wrote:
    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    > chrisv...
    >
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    You know its amazing. Anyone with sensible understanding and
    expereince are just amazing at the 24/7 relentlessness that Microsoft
    has even for the stupidist of objectives like trolling this little
    corner or the internet.

    Really, the paid trolls here are epertly trained, better than MS tech
    support, absolutely disruptive of any conversation, and relentless any
    time of the day and night. I'd bet that 12:30 AM on New Years that
    they are hammering away in here.

    Ruben

  5. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    DFS wrote:

    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    > chrisv...
    >
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    Thats a little rich from you!

    Jem..

  6. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Not at all. Just read the garbage these people post. Particularly flyer,
    > Tattoo Vampire and Rube.

    Good to see I'm still in your thoughts, Quack.

    What's the matter, did you get run out of a.o.l.u.?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Just as easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169

    Good to the last supper

  7. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Hadron wrote:
    > Jeremy Fisher writes:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    >>> chrisv...
    >>>
    >>> What spawns these aberrations?

    >> Thats a little rich from you!
    >>
    >> Jem..

    > Not at all. Just read the garbage these people post.

    Why not read the utter crap YOU and DFS post.
    At least THEY'RE posting on topic.

    All you lot are capable of is trollery.
    And pretty weak and pitiful trollery at that.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  8. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 13:33:27 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Not at all. Just read the garbage these people post. Particularly flyer,
    >> Tattoo Vampire and Rube.

    > Good to see I'm still in your thoughts, Quack.
    >
    > What's the matter, did you get run out of a.o.l.u.?

    Not surprising, they know he's a fraud & a troll.

    You sound like a MS fanboy

    From: caver1
    Date: Monday 29 Oct 2007 4:45:17 pm
    Groups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    It's Hadrons' own little world of arrogance.
    His contributions are mostly telling you how stupid you are.

    Bill Baka
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: Dual Boot
    Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008

    To Quack:

    At least HE, unlike YOU, is contributing something! All you're doing is
    bitching, whining and moaning and generally getting on people's such as
    my own's nerves.

    You know, I only see 2 arrogant posts in this thread by a self-proclaimed
    newsgroup king which happens to be your posts.

    From: Stephan Rose
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007

    To Quack:

    What he posts is nothing compared to your obsessive whining. You have a
    habit of turning nearly every thread you participate in into a flame
    war or just a general moan. You continually pull people into threads by
    name and mentioning COLA at every opportunity.

    Take this thread, you could ignore it so easily but for three weeks
    running you've yet again turned it into a shambles.

    From: Trevor Best
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007

    Hadron must not work since he seems to be posting 24/7 on a lot of
    groups. If he does have a job and he is doing this at work he should
    be walked out the door post haste.

    He is a self-proclaimed authority on everything, yet seems to know
    nothing but how to insult people.

    Major asshole.
    From: Bill Baka
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

    There is a certain amount of hostility towards Linux in most of your
    posts. Your statement above is one prime example. Google can reveal plenty
    others. Even a blind person reading this newsgroup could pretty quickly
    figure out that you do appear to favor MS...hence why question why do you
    bother with linux?

    From: Stephan Rose
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: OSX 7% Linux .63% -- Just as predicted --
    Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008

    Not what he said, but we all know that your reading skills suck arse...

    You gave no advice at all. *Just more grandstanding and whinnying...

    From: Joe
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: Server or workstation?
    Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  9. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Microsoft Lie: "Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs,liars and losers?"

    On May 4, 8:41 am, "DFS" wrote:
    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    > chrisv...
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    DFS is a Microsoft agent following orders:

    "Evangelism's goal is to put the final nail into the competing
    technology's coffin, and bury it in the burning depths of the
    earth. Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes
    associated with mental deficiency, as in, `he believes in
    Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and OS/2.' Just keep
    rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups, whatever.
    Make the complete failure of the competition's technology
    part of the mythology of the computer industry."

    -- Microsoft's propaganda manual

  11. Re: Why does Micoshaft attract so many WINDUMMY nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Micoshaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of half wits from Micoshaft
    Department:

    > What spawns these aberrations?

    WINDUMMIES SPEW HELP FORUM MESSAGES

    Doofus - does that apply to you?

  12. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars andlosers?

    On May 4, 11:41 am, "DFS" wrote:
    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    > chrisv...
    >
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    Satisfied customers who would like to see something that has given
    them a great deal of satisfaction, more widely adopted, and are
    frustrate at watching Microsoft do everything in it's power to thwart
    all competition in every arena, regardless of how hard the Unix and
    Linux community try to "Play Nice".

    When the kids agree to share, and everybody plays nice, and then the
    bully shows up and takes all the toys and everybody's lunch, and then
    beats the crap out of them, the desire to somehow stop the bully from
    continuing this frequent behavior becomes a common goal on which the
    rest of the class can agree.

    If it weren't for Microsoft, Unix might have continued to fork itself
    into chaos. Instead, Microsoft's hard-ball tactics, for over 30
    years, has resulted in the unification and galvinization of the desire
    to stop Microsoft from poaching everybody else's innovations and
    markets, then attempting to bankrupt the competition.

    Microsoft's attempts to "destroy Google" by attempting to buy Yahoo,
    is just another example. Perhaps one of the reasons Google is so well
    supported, is because Google place so nicely with all the other kids
    in the class.

  13. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Jeremy Fisher writes:

    >>> Thats a little rich from you!
    >>>
    >>> Jem..

    >> Not at all. Just read the garbage these people post.

    > Why not read the utter crap YOU and DFS post.
    > At least THEY'RE posting on topic.
    >
    > All you lot are capable of is trollery.
    > And pretty weak and pitiful trollery at that.

    You mean correcting you about compiler courses? Correcting you about
    WINE? Correcting you about adverts on the BBC? I could go on.

    I dont recall you ever posting anything that was remotely real Linux
    advocacy. I can however post links to where I have.

    Being a silly little fan boy who attaches his supposed qualifications to
    his signature does not make you respected and lord of all dear boy. Now
    run along back to those windows machines you teach your special class
    on.

  14. Re: Microsoft Lie: "Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?"

    Mark S Bilk wrote:
    > On May 4, 8:41 am, "DFS" wrote:
    >> Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo
    >> Vampire, chrisv...
    >> What spawns these aberrations?

    > DFS is a Microsoft agent following orders:

    Prove it, lamer.

  15. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, DFS

    wrote
    on Sun, 4 May 2008 11:41:33 -0400
    :
    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    > chrisv...
    >
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    [1] Their mothers, with a little help from Dad.

    [2] Can you be more specific as to why you consider them
    aberrations?

    [3] Is this even relevant to the newsgroup?

    [4] That's Schestowitz, you mispelling [f]lamer. The rest
    are more or less right.

    [5] That's what scorefiles are *for*.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #12398234:
    void f(char *p) {char *q = strdup(p); strcpy(p,q);}

  16. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    On 2008-05-04, DFS wrote:
    > Spamowitz, Homer, Mark Kent, Rex Ballard, 7, Rube, flyer, Tattoo Vampire,
    > chrisv...
    >
    > What spawns these aberrations?

    ...it takes one to attract one.

    --

    Nothing today, likely nothing since we tamed fire,
    is genuinely new: culture, like science and |||

    Judge Alex Kozinski
    US Court of Appeals
    9th Circuit

    http://www.usenet.com

  17. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars andlosers?

    On May 4, 1:02 pm, Rex Ballard wrote:

    > Satisfied customers who would like to see something that has given
    > them a great deal of satisfaction, more widely adopted, and are

    Rex, you're alive! Good to see. Rumor had it you died (I was
    responsible for spreading these rumors to be sure). As a MSFT
    shareholder I would not mind seeing non-Windows OSes die, but glad to
    see that you're still with us.

    RL

  18. Re: Why does cola attract so many Linux/OSS nutjobs, liars and losers?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, raylopez99

    wrote
    on Thu, 8 May 2008 13:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
    <3a5e24a1-279b-4240-8354-864bdf058042@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:
    > On May 4, 1:02 pm, Rex Ballard wrote:
    >

    >> Satisfied customers who would like to see something that has given
    >> them a great deal of satisfaction, more widely adopted, and are

    > Rex, you're alive! Good to see. Rumor had it you died (I was
    > responsible for spreading these rumors to be sure). As a MSFT
    > shareholder I would not mind seeing non-Windows OSes die, but glad to
    > see that you're still with us.
    >
    > RL

    Interesting. So you admit to wishing for Microsoft's
    domination of all electronic devices requiring an OS
    (which is most of them, nowadays, as a microprocessor is
    cheaper than discrete electronics)?

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #889123:
    std::vector<...> v; for(int i = 0; i < v.size(); i++) v.erase(v.begin() + i);

    raylopez99 wrote:

    > Rex, you're alive! Good to see. Rumor had it you died (I was
    > responsible for spreading these rumors to be sure). As a MSFT
    > shareholder I would not mind seeing non-Windows OSes die, but glad to
    > see that you're still with us.

    How can a bagboy afford to buy shares in Microsoft?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Suicidal dyslexic jumps behind train - film at 11

    Good to the last supper

  20. Re: Why does cola attract so many wintrolls, M$ shills, & Windows lusers?

    On Thu, 08 May 2008 14:01:37 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, raylopez99
    > wrote
    > on Thu, 8 May 2008 13:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
    > <3a5e24a1-279b-4240-8354-864bdf058042@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:
    >> On May 4, 1:02 pm, Rex Ballard wrote:
    >>

    >>> Satisfied customers who would like to see something that has given them
    >>> a great deal of satisfaction, more widely adopted, and are

    >> Rex, you're alive! Good to see. Rumor had it you died (I was
    >> responsible for spreading these rumors to be sure). As a MSFT
    >> shareholder I would not mind seeing non-Windows OSes die, but glad to
    >> see that you're still with us.

    M$ should shrivel & die, AFAIC, & take it's shills & zealots with it.

    > Interesting. So you admit to wishing for Microsoft's domination of all
    > electronic devices requiring an OS (which is most of them, nowadays, as a
    > microprocessor is cheaper than discrete electronics)?

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.