Yahoo investors livid - Linux

This is a discussion on Yahoo investors livid - Linux ; As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7382572.stm None of MS's almost limitless cash for them. Yahoo is now history. You can be sure. -- Debian is the Jedi operating system: "Always two there are, a ...

  1. Yahoo investors livid

    --
    Debian is the Jedi operating system: "Always two there are, a master and
    an apprentice".

  2. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 14:59:06 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo.

    > None of MS's almost limitless cash for them.
    >
    > Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.

    .... and Balmer's plan succeeds...

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:X92dnZbuVc4CJIDVnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > On Sun, 04 May 2008 14:59:06 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo.
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7382572.stm
    >>
    >> None of MS's almost limitless cash for them.
    >>
    >> Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.

    > ... and Balmer's plan succeeds...

    Idiot. Yahoo is still the *EXACT* same company it was before Ballmer made
    the offer.

    The only thing that's different is that YHOO's share price will plummet
    from $30 (the offer price) back into the teens (price before the offer).

    Do tell us how Ballmer's offer ruined Yahoo. Don't leave out any details.

    (You really are a clueless idiot when it comes to finance and business
    matters.)

  4. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:X92dnZbuVc4CJIDVnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Sun, 04 May 2008 14:59:06 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo.
    >>>
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7382572.stm
    >>>
    >>> None of MS's almost limitless cash for them.
    >>>
    >>> Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.

    >> ... and Balmer's plan succeeds...

    > Idiot. Yahoo is still the *EXACT* same company it was before Ballmer made
    > the offer.
    >
    > The only thing that's different is that YHOO's share price will plummet
    > from $30 (the offer price) back into the teens (price before the offer).
    >
    > Do tell us how Ballmer's offer ruined Yahoo. Don't leave out any details.
    >
    > (You really are a clueless idiot when it comes to finance and business
    > matters.)

    He is pretty dim when it comes to UI design and implementation
    too. Never mind basic legal processes and assessment of guilt.

  5. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    "Rick" stated in post
    X92dnZbuVc4CJIDVnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.com on 5/4/08 6:26 AM:

    > On Sun, 04 May 2008 14:59:06 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo.
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7382572.stm
    >>
    >> None of MS's almost limitless cash for them.
    >>
    >> Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.

    > ... and Balmer's plan succeeds...

    He failed to buy Yahoo! What a success!

    --
    Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
    slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

  6. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    On May 4, 8:59 am, Hadron wrote:
    > As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo.

    > None of MS's almost limitless cash for them.
    >
    > Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.
    >
    > --
    > Debian is the Jedi operating system: "Always two there are, a master and
    > an apprentice".
    > -- Simon Richter on debian-devel

    Stupid namesless troll keeps SPAMMING the board with Stock CRAP. This
    have no place here.

    Your a ****ing SPAMMER

  7. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    On Sun, 4 May 2008 07:35:03 -0700 (PDT), mrbrklyn
    wrote:

    >On May 4, 8:59 am, Hadron wrote:
    >> As predicted the greed of the board has just doomed Yahoo.
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7382572.stm
    >>
    >> None of MS's almost limitless cash for them.
    >>
    >> Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Debian is the Jedi operating system: "Always two there are, a master and
    >> an apprentice".
    >> -- Simon Richter on debian-devel

    >Stupid namesless troll keeps SPAMMING the board with Stock CRAP. This
    >have no place here.
    >
    >Your a ****ing SPAMMER

    Yeah, right. No go back do whatever retards do.

  8. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    Hadron wrote:

    > Yahoo is now history. You can be sure.

    You may be sure, doesn't mean everyone else is.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....It's not a STOLEN tagline - just 'previously viewed'.

    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: Yahoo investors livid

    OK wrote with typos galore:

    > No go back do whatever retards do.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You inbred, toothless slapnuts.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread