[Help] I need advice! - Linux

This is a discussion on [Help] I need advice! - Linux ; Since I spend so much time advocating Linux I don't have much of a social or sex life so I spend a lot of what little free time I have masturbating. My question is, if I pleasure myself to pictures ...

  1. [Help] I need advice!

    Since I spend so much time advocating Linux I don't have much of a
    social or sex life so I spend a lot of what little free time I have
    masturbating. My question is, if I pleasure myself to pictures of Miley
    Cyrus, does that make me a pedophile? I hope not!

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra

  2. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    On Sun, 4 May 2008 12:28:12 +0000 (UTC), Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Since I spend so much time advocating Linux I don't have much of a
    > social or sex life so I spend a lot of what little free time I have
    > masturbating. My question is, if I pleasure myself to pictures of Miley
    > Cyrus, does that make me a pedophile? I hope not!
    >
    >--
    > ~~ Best of wishes
    >
    > Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
    > http://Schestowitz.com | RHAT GNU/Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    > http://iuron.com - help build a non-profit search engine

    You are one strange cat Roy Schestowitz.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: [Help] I need advice!

  5. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 18:46:24 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Roy Schestowitz on Sunday 04 May 2008 13:28 : \____
    >
    >> Since I spend so much time advocating Linux I don't have much of a
    >> social or sex life so I spend a lot of what little free time I have
    >> masturbating. My question is, if I pleasure myself to pictures of Miley
    >> Cyrus, does that make me a pedophile? I hope not!

    > That message was fake. Low-life trolls now faking indentity, posting 'on
    > behalf' of me like they used to. Watch the headers. Or maybe I should start
    > PGP-signing my posts.
    >
    > - --
    > ~~ Best of wishes

    The headers looked authentic.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > The headers looked authentic.

    Bull****.
    Look at them
    Compare
    Altopia.corp?
    puh,yeah, right, they look absolutely authentic...

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  8. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    On 2008-05-04, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    > ____/ Roy Schestowitz on Sunday 04 May 2008 13:28 : \____
    >
    >> Since I spend so much time advocating Linux I don't have much of a
    >> social or sex life so I spend a lot of what little free time I have
    >> masturbating. My question is, if I pleasure myself to pictures of Miley
    >> Cyrus, does that make me a pedophile? I hope not!

    > That message was fake. Low-life trolls now faking indentity, posting 'on
    > behalf' of me like they used to. Watch the headers. Or maybe I should start
    > PGP-signing my posts.

    Don't worry. Anybody who falls for that crap deserves to fall for that
    crap. Nobody with any sense would.

    --
    If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
    -- Bill Gates

  9. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    In article <1vdlltmhtkvai.xkfgtgzrt9gv.dlg@40tude.net>,
    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > The headers looked authentic.

    They were pretty good. Things that give it away:

    1. The path header. Compare to a real Schestowitz message.

    2. The From header. The 'w' in schestowitz was replaced with 'vv'.

    3. The x-trace header wasn't formatted right.

    4. The organization header.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  10. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    I think you should PGP all your messages. Then everyone will know if
    they're genuine. Probably worth the effort.

  11. Re: [Help] I need advice!

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 20:56:49 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> The headers looked authentic.
    >>

    > Bull****.
    > Look at them
    > Compare
    > Altopia.corp?
    > puh,yeah, right, they look absolutely authentic...

    Flatfarce being stupid again, is he. Or maybe it's trying to cover up its
    forging mistake.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed