how to quit Windows .. - Linux

This is a discussion on how to quit Windows .. - Linux ; "Windows Addiction is an unperceived phenomenon which has gotten a hold of us, and we get upset when we donít do Windows anymore" http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=307...

  1. how to quit Windows ..

    "Windows Addiction is an unperceived phenomenon which has gotten a hold
    of us, and we get upset when we donít do Windows anymore"

    http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=307

  2. Re: how to quit Windows ..

    Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:
    > "Windows Addiction is an unperceived phenomenon which has gotten a hold
    > of us, and we get upset when we don’t do Windows anymore"
    >
    > http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=307

    Quitting Windows is easy ... just use it for a while.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    07:53:13 up 48 days, 6:48, 2 users, load average: 0.35, 0.47, 0.32

  3. Re: how to quit Windows ..

    ____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 26 September 2007 07:55 : \____

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:
    >> "Windows Addiction is an unperceived phenomenon which has gotten a hold
    >> of us, and we get upset when we don?t do Windows anymore"
    >>
    >> http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=307

    > Quitting Windows is easy ... just use it for a while.

    This assumes that you were not 'raised' on Windows though.

    "Where's my pager?"

    "Why doesn't it paste?" [with the mouse middle button]

    "Where my home directory?"

    "Why does it reboot spontaneously?"

    "How can I drag and resize windows without moving the pointer all over the
    place?"

    "What is this Registry thing and why is it needed when my PC is hijacked?"

    "Why does my PC slow down over time?"

    "What?!?! I need to pay for this thing?"

    And the list goes on and on.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
    Cpu(s): 27.1%us, 4.9%sy, 1.0%ni, 62.0%id, 4.4%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.2%si, 0.0%st