  1. Deep Thought, by DFS

    Compiz is only display deep, but slopware goes all the way to the kernel.

  2. Re: Deep Thought, by DFS

    On Fri, 02 May 2008 22:40:46 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Compiz is only display deep, but slopware goes all the way to the
    > kernel.

    Rather pathetic but what else to expect from a proven imbecile:

    From: "DFS"
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: 52 security advisories for the week ending June 11, 2004?
    Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:55:04 -0400

    If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right now.

    From: "DFS"
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Computer Worm Affects Machines Running Windows on CNN
    Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:03:19 -0400
    Nothing wrong with laughing like an idiot. I do it all the time.

  3. Re: Deep Thought, by DFS

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of HALF WITS from
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    > Compiz is only display deep

    And its burying micoshaft crap.

    Most people have very many nice thoughts doofus.
    So I assume you have only one brain cell?

    Or is that just one of those assumptions that goes too far?

    Any way I would urge you to learn more Linux

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  4. Re: Deep Thought, by DFS

    If DooFuS ever had ANY thought, I'd be amazed!

+ Reply to Thread