Re: 9000 PCs in Swiss schools going Linux only - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: 9000 PCs in Swiss schools going Linux only - Linux ; On Fri, 02 May 2008 14:44:57 -0400, Ruben wrote: > http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1615 > >9000 computers in Swiss schools Do you realize that Switzerland has more PCs per inhabitant than any other country in the world? What kind of impact are you ...

  1. Re: 9000 PCs in Swiss schools going Linux only

    wrote:

    >http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1615
    >
    >9000 computers in Swiss schools

    Do you realize that Switzerland has more PCs per inhabitant than any
    other country in the world? What kind of impact are you expecing from
    9000 machines, SUPPOSING that said migration ever occurs?

  2. Re: 9000 PCs in Swiss schools going Linux only

    On Sat, 03 May 2008 03:04:31 +0200, OK wrote:

    > Do you realize

    that you have no real name?

    Ruben

    © Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  3. Re: 9000 PCs in Swiss schools going Linux only

    On 2008-05-03, OK wrote:
    > On Fri, 02 May 2008 14:44:57 -0400, Ruben
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1615
    >>
    >>9000 computers in Swiss schools

    > Do you realize that Switzerland has more PCs per inhabitant than any
    > other country in the world? What kind of impact are you expecing from
    > 9000 machines, SUPPOSING that said migration ever occurs?

    Thousands of swiss school children who've grown up with Linux....
    priceless!

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  4. Re: 9000 PCs in Swiss schools going Linux only

    On 4 May 2008 06:35:15 GMT, Gregory Shearman
    wrote:

    >On 2008-05-03, OK wrote:
    >> On Fri, 02 May 2008 14:44:57 -0400, Ruben
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1615
    >>>
    >>>9000 computers in Swiss schools

    >> Do you realize that Switzerland has more PCs per inhabitant than any
    >> other country in the world? What kind of impact are you expecing from
    >> 9000 machines, SUPPOSING that said migration ever occurs?

    >Thousands of swiss school children who've grown up with Linux....
    >priceless!

    You don't get it, idiot. They ALREADY have a Vista computer at home.

+ Reply to Thread