Vista SP1 should install Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Vista SP1 should install Linux - Linux ; I think it would go much better if the SP1 for Vista simply installs a Linux distro. I will bet they'll take your suggestion about Linux running better, faster, less hassles... Report is that Microsoft will issue the new2 Vista ...

  1. Vista SP1 should install Linux

    I think it would go much better if the SP1 for Vista simply installs a
    Linux distro. I will bet they'll take your suggestion about Linux
    running better, faster, less hassles...

    Report is that Microsoft will issue the new2 Vista SP1 that will install XP:

    http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/09/m...nstall-xp.html

  2. Re: Vista SP1 should install Linux

  3. Re: Vista SP1 should install Linux

    ____/ Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas on Monday 24 September 2007 18:02 :
    \____

    > Linux Advocate wrote:
    >
    >> I think it would go much better if the SP1 for Vista simply installs a
    >> Linux distro. I will bet they'll take your suggestion about Linux
    >> running better, faster, less hassles...
    >>
    >> Report is that Microsoft will issue the new2 Vista SP1 that will install
    >> XP:

    http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/09/m...nstall-xp.html

    > For anybody who might not know, bbspot is a satire news site.
    >
    > The same people who brought you these fine gems:
    >
    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/MS_Buys_Evil.html
    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2005/01/m...tispyware.html

    The Paris Hilton one was funny as well (and popular). Excellent site.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >

  4. Re: Vista SP1 should install Linux

    Verily I say unto thee, that Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas spake thusly:

    > For anybody who might not know, bbspot is a satire news site.
    >
    > The same people who brought you these fine gems:
    >
    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/MS_Buys_Evil.html

    Actually, that one is true (it was a double-bluff).

    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2005/01/m...tispyware.html

    OK, I admit Microsoft's Anti-Spyware is in fact a joke.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    07:49:12 up 48 days, 6:44, 2 users, load average: 0.50, 0.40, 0.25

  5. Re: Vista SP1 should install Linux

    Followup to `[H]omer`:

    >> http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/MS_Buys_Evil.html

    > Actually, that one is true (it was a double-bluff).

    :-O EVIL ( he says while placing his pinkie near his mouth ) MUAHAHA!
    MUAHAHA!

    --
    Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
    # Free Libre Open Source Software Advocate

+ Reply to Thread