  1. Linux surprises and delights! User shocked to have a system that doesn't freeze up

    "I was shocked late last night to have a working installation that was not
    freezing..."

    #17 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...+freeze&page=2

  2. Re: Linux surprises and delights! User shocked to have a system that doesn't freeze up

    On 2008-05-02, DFS wrote:
    > "I was shocked late last night to have a working installation that was not
    > freezing..."
    >
    > #17 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...+freeze&page=2

    Been shocked like that constantly for 12 years.

    I wonder how my heart ever took it...

    --

    Nothing today, likely nothing since we tamed fire,
    is genuinely new: culture, like science and |||

    Judge Alex Kozinski
    US Court of Appeals
    9th Circuit

    http://www.usenet.com