Re: OLPC turns to "scheme" to boost blundering sales - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: OLPC turns to "scheme" to boost blundering sales - Linux ; amicus_curious wrote: > You can get a far better computer on eBay for less than a hundred bucks, You can get a far better OS than Windwoes for free. http://www.pclinuxos.com/...

  1. Re: OLPC turns to "scheme" to boost blundering sales

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > You can get a far better computer on eBay for less than a hundred bucks,

    You can get a far better OS than Windwoes for free.

    http://www.pclinuxos.com/

  2. Re: OLPC turns to "scheme" to boost blundering sales

    Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:
    > amicus_curious wrote:

    >> You can get a far better computer on eBay for less than a hundred bucks,

    > You can get a far better OS than Windwoes for free.
    >
    > http://www.pclinuxos.com/

    Good shot!

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    07:45:12 up 48 days, 6:40, 2 users, load average: 0.32, 0.25, 0.20

+ Reply to Thread