I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason... - Linux

This is a discussion on I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason... - Linux ; "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht news:481bf29d$0$22076$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org... > Clogwog wrote: >> "High Plains Thumper" schreef... >>> [c]arbon [c]opy wrote: >>>> High Plains Thumper wrote: >>>> >>>>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html >>>> >>>> Ironic. The same thing can be said about you and your ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35

  1. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    > Clogwog wrote:

    >>> like HPT@albasani.net, HPT@cnntp.org, HPT@gmail.com,
    >>> HPT@linuxmail.org, Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese), Hoge Vlaktes
    >>> Thumper (Dutch).

    >> BW

    > Thumper - single cylinder motorcycle. Goes thump - thump - thump.

    Gaat stompen, stompen, stompen? => No
    Gaat kwakken/ smijten, kwakken/ smijten, kwakken/ smijten? => No
    Gaat bonken, bonken, bonken? => No
    Gaat bonzen, bonzen, bonzen? => No

    Een 1 pitter op de "hoge vlakten" in het Nederlands is een Hoge Vlaktes
    *Tuffer*,
    tuf,tuf, tuf!
    tuffen (onovergankelijk werkwoord)
    1
    tuffend geluid maken
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    chug
    motor
    ^^^^
    , trein chuff
    stoomtrein puff
    context
    2
    in een auto rijden
    motor
    drive
    (informeel) tootle (along / around)
    3
    (kindertaal) spuwen
    spit

    "opdonderen" jij *ongeletterde* ouwehoer!

  2. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On Fri, 02 May 2008 23:05:25 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Clogwog wrote:

    >>> like HPT@albasani.net, HPT@cnntp.org, HPT@gmail.com,
    >>> HPT@linuxmail.org, Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese),
    >>> Hoge Vlaktes Thumper (Dutch).

    >> BW

    > Thumper - single cylinder motorcycle. Goes thump - thump - thump.

    High Plains Thumper (the name) sounds like some kind of a deranged
    effeminate cowboy that stepped right off Brokeback Mountain.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    "Moshe Goldfarb" schreef in bericht
    > On Fri, 02 May 2008 23:05:25 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Clogwog wrote:
    >>> "High Plains Thumper" schreef...

    >>> BW

    >> Thumper - single cylinder motorcycle. Goes thump - thump - thump.

    > High Plains Thumper (the name) sounds like some kind of a deranged
    > effeminate cowboy that stepped right off Brokeback Mountain.

    "Hoge vlakten stomper",or "Hoge vlakten bonker", he calls it in Dutch.
    Translation/ real meaning: "**** somebody up the arse on high plains".
    I bet he fantasizes a lot about Marti.
    HPT is spreading his homosexual tendensies widely across usenet.
    Brokeback Mountain must be very appealing to him.

  5. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On May 1, 10:09 pm, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Thu, 1 May 2008 19:06:41 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >
    > I always thought the Reiser file system was killer....
    > Impossible to *hack*.
    > Dead spot on....
    >
    > Looks like I was right..
    >
    > So why are youLinux loons abandoning it?

    Loons? Are you Bill O'Reilly? Because "loon" is what O'Reilly calls
    anybody who disagrees with him.

    Besides, if there really were such a thing as Linux loons, they would
    be sane compared to the 9/11 twoofer loons.

  6. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 21:52:01 -0700 (PDT), Darth Chaos wrote:

    > On May 1, 10:09 pm, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Thu, 1 May 2008 19:06:41 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >>
    >> I always thought the Reiser file system was killer....
    >> Impossible to *hack*.
    >> Dead spot on....
    >>
    >> Looks like I was right..
    >>
    >> So why are youLinux loons abandoning it?

    > Loons? Are you Bill O'Reilly? Because "loon" is what O'Reilly calls
    > anybody who disagrees with him.
    >
    > Besides, if there really were such a thing as Linux loons, they would
    > be sane compared to the 9/11 twoofer loons.

    Bill O'Reilly is a moron.....
    Shaun Hannity is an even bigger moron.

    And this is coming from a card carrying right winger....

    Oh yea, speaking about 9-11 loons why not ask that question of Mark S.
    Bilk, who is considered a "quality poster" here in COLA.

    BTW he thinks 9-11 was an inside job.

    Google the nut yourself.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  8. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On 2008-05-03, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Clogwog wrote:

    >>> like HPT@albasani.net, HPT@cnntp.org, HPT@gmail.com,
    >>> HPT@linuxmail.org, Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese),
    >>> Hoge Vlaktes Thumper (Dutch).

    >> BW

    > Thumper - single cylinder motorcycle. Goes thump - thump - thump.
    >
    > Jeez, the trolls in this newsgroup are illiterate.

    My dad told me about his single cylinder Ariel 500cc that he had when he
    was young. He told me the piston used to fire once between each set of
    Electricity posts, travelling down the highway.

    I prefer riding twins.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  9. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > You mean how Linus named Linux after himself.
    >
    > Oh that's right... "perhaps that can be excused" - how convenient to excuse
    > and make exceptions for anything that doesn't fit your view of the world.

    Tisk tisk tisk...
    Linus no more named linux after himself than he decided Tux would be the
    mascot.

    OTHER PEOPLE did that.

    Get your facts straight before spouting the usual bull****.
    (yeah, like THAT'LL happen this side of the end of the microsoft empire)
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  10. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On May 2, 3:34*pm, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:
    > [c]arbon [c]opy wrote:
    > > High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > >> He has not a clue what gives him away. *The more he replies, the more
    > >> he reveals who he is.

    > >>http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html

    > > Ironic. The same thing can be said about you and your nyms.

    > like H...@albasani.net, H...@cnntp.org, H...@gmail.com, H...@linuxmail.org,
    > Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese), Hoge Vlaktes Thumper (Dutch).
    >
    > Yeppers, another illiterate troll incapable of reading headers, grasping
    > at straws. Another CC of [H]adron.

    Just because you don't know what gives you away doesn't mean I'm
    grasping at straws.

  11. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    cc wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> [c]arbon [c]opy wrote:

    >>> Ironic. The same thing can be said about you and your
    >>> nyms.

    >> like HPT@albasani.net, HPT@cnntp.org, HPT@gmail.com,
    >> HPT@linuxmail.org, Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese),
    >> Hoge Vlaktes Thumper (Dutch).
    >>
    >> Yeppers, another illiterate troll incapable of reading
    >> headers, grasping at straws. Another CC of [H]adron.

    > Just because you don't know what gives you away doesn't mean
    > I'm grasping at straws.

    Like I said, another clueless illiterate troll incapable of
    reading headers, grasphing at straws.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  12. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    Gregory Shearman wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Clogwog wrote:
    >>> "High Plains Thumper" schreef...

    >>> BW

    >> Thumper - single cylinder motorcycle. Goes thump - thump -
    >> thump.
    >>
    >> Jeez, the trolls in this newsgroup are illiterate.

    > My dad told me about his single cylinder Ariel 500cc that he
    > had when he was young. He told me the piston used to fire once
    > between each set of Electricity posts, travelling down the
    > highway.
    >
    > I prefer riding twins.

    Harley's go - potato - potato - potato

    Large single goes, spud -spud - spud :-)

    I could understand what your dad is talking about, the slow
    pulsating of a large single. Japan made the Yamaha SR500 back in
    the late '70s. I was impressed with its looks then. They still
    make it, but it has been downsized to 400 cc's, to comply with
    popularity at a Japanese licensing and taxation threshold. Over
    400 is considered a big bike.

    But hey, isn't a dual boot Linux / Windows XP considered a twin? :-)

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  13. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On Thu, 08 May 2008 00:29:53 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > cc wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> like HPT@albasani.net, HPT@cnntp.org, HPT@gmail.com, HPT@linuxmail.org,
    >>> Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese), Hoge Vlaktes Thumper (Dutch).
    >>>
    >>> Yeppers, another illiterate troll incapable of reading headers,
    >>> grasping at straws. Another CC of [H]adron.

    >> Just because you don't know what gives you away doesn't mean I'm
    >> grasping at straws.

    > Like I said, another clueless illiterate troll incapable of reading
    > headers, grasphing at straws.

    It's Carbon Copy, wtf did you expect. Dumb as a brick.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  14. Re: I never liked the Flatfish for one simple reason...

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Clogwog wrote:
    >>
    >>> BW

    >> Thumper - single cylinder motorcycle. Goes thump - thump -
    >> thump.

    > High Plains Thumper (the name) sounds like some kind of a
    > deranged effeminate cowboy that stepped right off Brokeback
    > Mountain.

    Self explanatory.

    --
    HPT
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you

  15. Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...

    On May 8, 2:29*am, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > >> like H...@albasani.net, H...@cnntp.org, H...@gmail.com,
    > >> H...@linuxmail.org, Takai Heiya No Sampa (HPT in Japanese),
    > >> Hoge Vlaktes Thumper (Dutch).

    > >> Yeppers, another illiterate troll incapable of reading
    > >> headers, grasping at straws. Another CC of [H]adron.

    > > Just because you don't know what gives you away doesn't mean
    > > I'm grasping at straws.

    > Like I said, another clueless illiterate troll incapable of
    > reading headers, grasphing at straws.

    Poor HPT, still doesn't know what gives him away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2