Linux / Embedded Trainers / Corporate Trainers Required - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux / Embedded Trainers / Corporate Trainers Required - Linux ; Job Profile :- IT Technology Trainer / Corporate trainer (Code:T - 100) Skill and Eligibility:- Good communication Good programming techniques Dynamic personality with easily adopt able for varying environment BE / ME / MCM / MCS or Any Equivalent Computer ...

  1. Linux / Embedded Trainers / Corporate Trainers Required

    Job Profile :- IT Technology Trainer / Corporate trainer (Code:T -
    100)

    Skill and Eligibility:-

    Good communication
    Good programming techniques
    Dynamic personality with easily adopt able for varying
    environment
    BE / ME / MCM / MCS or Any Equivalent Computer Science
    Degree .
    CV with projects done on Linux will be added advantage.
    Embedded Linux / RTOS / Arm or PPC Architecture
    GNU Tool Chain / Cross Compilers
    Device Driver

    C _ C++ Embeeded Posix C etc

    Embedded Network Communications

    Must Have Hands On Knowledge ( Dont apply if you Know Theory Only)

    Must Be able to solve the Embedded Linux related Problems
    Exam : Written or Telephonic Interview on Said Profile

    Salary :

    Special Salary Per day for Out Station Projects : USD $100 Per Day .
    Regular Monthly salary will best in Corporate Training Industry .
    Per hour Salary : 500 - 600 Rs per Hour

    maximum As per Project Salary 9000 Rs per day

    Location Any : Across India & Malaysia .

    Freelancers are welcome
    Consultants are welcome

    Send yours CV with Following Sbject Line at careers@comptrixsys.com :
    IT Technology Trainer / Corporate trainer (Code:T - 100)

    ================================================== ======With Best
    Regards MR. M RAGHAVENDRA
    Comptrix Systems Pvt Ltd [CSPL]
    Web: http://www.comptrixsys.comE-Mail: raghu24x7cnssupport@gmail.com
    raghu_comptrix@yahoo.com
    Office: 20-3290514 (Development Division)
    20-25450552 (Desk Phone)Mobile: 9970920652

    With Best Regards
    MR.SHAILESH BHUTADA (CTO)
    Comptrix Systems Pvt Ltd [CSPL]
    Web: http://www.comptrixsys.com
    E-Mail: shailesh@comptrixsys.com
    Office: 20-32909514 (Development Division)
    20-25450552 (Desk Phone)
    Mobile: 9823105141
    PUNE-38
    MAHARASHTRA.INDIA ].

    "Writing a brilliant plan is not a guarantee for success.The key is in
    the implementation."

  2. Re: Linux / Embedded Trainers / Corporate Trainers Required

    This might not be a bad idea to post job openings for GNU software.

    Ruben

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 05:13:48 -0700, raghuforever wrote:

    > Job Profile :- IT Technology Trainer / Corporate trainer (Code:T -
    > 100)
    >
    > Skill and Eligibility:-
    >
    > Good communication
    > Good programming techniques
    > Dynamic personality with easily adopt able for varying
    > environment
    > BE / ME / MCM / MCS or Any Equivalent Computer Science
    > Degree .
    > CV with projects done on Linux will be added advantage.
    > Embedded Linux / RTOS / Arm or PPC Architecture
    > GNU Tool Chain / Cross Compilers
    > Device Driver
    >
    > C _ C++ Embeeded Posix C etc
    >
    > Embedded Network Communications
    >
    > Must Have Hands On Knowledge ( Dont apply if you Know Theory Only)
    >
    > Must Be able to solve the Embedded Linux related Problems
    > Exam : Written or Telephonic Interview on Said Profile
    >
    > Salary :
    >
    > Special Salary Per day for Out Station Projects : USD $100 Per Day .
    > Regular Monthly salary will best in Corporate Training Industry .
    > Per hour Salary : 500 - 600 Rs per Hour
    >
    > maximum As per Project Salary 9000 Rs per day
    >
    > Location Any : Across India & Malaysia .
    >
    > Freelancers are welcome
    > Consultants are welcome
    >
    > Send yours CV with Following Sbject Line at careers@comptrixsys.com :
    > IT Technology Trainer / Corporate trainer (Code:T - 100)
    >

    > ================================================== ======With Best
    > Regards MR. M RAGHAVENDRA
    > Comptrix Systems Pvt Ltd [CSPL]
    > Web: http://www.comptrixsys.comE-Mail: raghu24x7cnssupport@gmail.com
    > raghu_comptrix@yahoo.com
    > Office: 20-3290514 (Development Division)
    > 20-25450552 (Desk Phone)Mobile: 9970920652
    >
    > ================================================== =======
    > With Best Regards
    > MR.SHAILESH BHUTADA (CTO)
    > Comptrix Systems Pvt Ltd [CSPL]
    > Web: http://www.comptrixsys.com
    > E-Mail: shailesh@comptrixsys.com
    > Office: 20-32909514 (Development Division)
    > 20-25450552 (Desk Phone)
    > Mobile: 9823105141
    > PUNE-38
    > MAHARASHTRA.INDIA ].
    >
    > ================================================== ========
    > "Writing a brilliant plan is not a guarantee for success.The key is in
    > the implementation."
    > ================================================== =======

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  3. Re: Linux / Embedded Trainers / Corporate Trainers Required

    In article ,
    Ruben wrote:

    > This might not be a bad idea to post job openings for GNU software.

    Like these?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  4. Re: Linux / Embedded Trainers / Corporate Trainers Required

    Tim Smith writes:

    > In article ,
    > Ruben wrote:
    >
    >> This might not be a bad idea to post job openings for GNU software.

    > Like these?

    Classy adds too.

    "Skills Red Hat Enteprise Linux"

    Who wouldn't want to work for someone who puts a spelling mistake in
    line 1.

+ Reply to Thread