Re: recommended music? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: recommended music? - Linux ; Some troll pretending to be "chrisv" wrote news:0263c370$0$26945$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com... > AqD wrote: >> I just realized there has been no new music on my computer for many >> months.. any suggestions? > > http://www.besmark.com/popular3.html > Ignore the forger. http://plonk.bocznica.org/plonk.jpg...

  1. Re: recommended music?

    Some troll pretending to be "chrisv" wrote
    > AqD wrote:
    >> I just realized there has been no new music on my computer for many
    >> months.. any suggestions?

    > http://www.besmark.com/popular3.html

    Ignore the forger.
    http://plonk.bocznica.org/plonk.jpg

  2. Re: recommended music?

    chrisv wrote:

    > Some troll pretending to be "chrisv" wrote
    >> AqD wrote:
    >>> I just realized there has been no new music on my computer for many
    >>> months.. any suggestions?

    >> http://www.besmark.com/popular3.html
    >>

    > Ignore the forger.
    > http://plonk.bocznica.org/plonk.jpg

    Isn't it pathetic, if you have to steal other people's handles to bypass
    the killfile?

    The Clog of the Wog is continually blabing about his (imaginary)
    girlfriend. But I seriously doubt he has one. If he actually has a
    girlfriend (as he claims) she is ether made out of rubber or is at best
    doing a terrible job. The dude is for crying out loud desperately
    seeking attention in COLA and his Windows NG's continually.

    One can only feel compassion for such low life scum :-/

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  3. Re: recommended music?

    ml2mst writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Some troll pretending to be "chrisv" wrote
    >>>
    >>> http://www.besmark.com/popular3.html
    >>>

    >> Ignore the forger.
    >> http://plonk.bocznica.org/plonk.jpg
    >>

    > Isn't it pathetic, if you have to steal other people's handles to bypass
    > the killfile?
    >
    > The Clog of the Wog is continually blabing about his (imaginary)
    > girlfriend. But I seriously doubt he has one. If he actually has a

    Do you? Why are you so concerned?

    No. Don't answer that.

  4. Re: recommended music?

    Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:
    > chrisv wrote:

    >> Ignore the forger. http://plonk.bocznica.org/plonk.jpg

    > Isn't it pathetic, if you have to steal other people's handles to
    > bypass the killfile?

    It didn't bypass mine:

    ^Path:.*dizum\.com

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    17:07:03 up 132 days, 13:42, 5 users, load average: 0.09, 0.18, 0.12

  5. Re: recommended music?

    Homer writes:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> Ignore the forger. http://plonk.bocznica.org/plonk.jpg

    >> Isn't it pathetic, if you have to steal other people's handles to
    >> bypass the killfile?

    > It didn't bypass mine:
    >
    > ^Path:.*dizum\.com

    *chuckle*

    It's like things like regular expressions are a novelty for you COLA
    "advocates".

    Willy will be all jealous now.

+ Reply to Thread