See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts - Linux

This is a discussion on See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts - Linux ; http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2...pdf&frame=true -- http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Interesting Stuff http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 http://fairuse.nylxs.com ...

  1. See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2...pdf&frame=true

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  2. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    Ruben wrote:
    > http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2...pdf&frame=true

    12 years old?

    You really are bottom of the barrel, Rube.

  3. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    ____/ Ruben on Wednesday 30 April 2008 21:25 : \____

    http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2...pdf&frame=true

    Heh. I put it there.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Previously-unsurpassed exposure makes carnation-faced men
    09:20:08 up 16 days, 7:32, 3 users, load average: 3.96, 2.18, 2.12

  4. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 09:24:37 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Ruben on Wednesday 30 April 2008 21:25 : \____
    >

    > http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2...pdf&frame=true
    >
    > Heh. I put it there.

    Who gives a flying **** Schestowitz?
    Did they give you a pin and pocket protector for being a Netscape Scout?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

  6. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    In article ,
    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Who gives a flying **** Schestowitz?
    > Did they give you a pin and pocket protector for being a Netscape Scout?

    His record as a Scout is amazing. I thought it was astonishingly bad
    last year, when he had 98 homepage stories out of 6700 submissions.
    That's ~1.5% making the homepage.

    Since then, his submissions have skyrocketed. He's now up to 23000.
    And his homepage total? It has surged all the way to 100.

    Of his last 16000 submissions, only 0.012% have been good enough to make
    the homepage.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  7. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 12:44:51 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> Who gives a flying **** Schestowitz?
    >> Did they give you a pin and pocket protector for being a Netscape Scout?

    > His record as a Scout is amazing. I thought it was astonishingly bad
    > last year, when he had 98 homepage stories out of 6700 submissions.
    > That's ~1.5% making the homepage.
    >
    > Since then, his submissions have skyrocketed. He's now up to 23000.
    > And his homepage total? It has surged all the way to 100.
    >
    > Of his last 16000 submissions, only 0.012% have been good enough to make
    > the homepage.

    23,000 submissions to Propeller alone?

    That's insane.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  9. Re: See the MS OEM Extortion Contracts

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Thu, 01 May 2008 12:44:51 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>> Who gives a flying **** Schestowitz?
    >>> Did they give you a pin and pocket protector for being a Netscape Scout?

    >> His record as a Scout is amazing. I thought it was astonishingly bad
    >> last year, when he had 98 homepage stories out of 6700 submissions.
    >> That's ~1.5% making the homepage.
    >>
    >> Since then, his submissions have skyrocketed. He's now up to 23000.
    >> And his homepage total? It has surged all the way to 100.
    >>
    >> Of his last 16000 submissions, only 0.012% have been good enough to make
    >> the homepage.

    > 23,000 submissions to Propeller alone?
    >
    > That's insane.

    He is clearly insane.

    --
    I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
    there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is