Re: OEM Blockage of GNU selling by venders - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: OEM Blockage of GNU selling by venders - Linux ; On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:11:15 -0400, Ruben wrote: > Exploring the reality behind exclusionary deals with Microsoft and their WTF? -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

  1. Re: OEM Blockage of GNU selling by venders

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: OEM Blockage of GNU selling by venders

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:11:15 -0400, Ruben wrote:
    >
    >> Exploring the reality behind exclusionary deals with Microsoft and their

    > WTF?

    For some reason the moron thinks that if he posts a bunch of ancient
    documents from 1994 that it will somehow change history.

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: OEM Blockage of GNU selling by venders

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:16:02 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > For some reason the moron thinks that if he posts a bunch of ancient
    > documents from 1994 that it will somehow change history.

    Do you have a name? Or should we refer to you as GumStick for now on?

    Ruben

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  4. Re: OEM Blockage of GNU selling by venders

+ Reply to Thread