Rube: the random retard - Linux

This is a discussion on Rube: the random retard - Linux ; Every post is answered with: "Yeah, that sound a lot like what John Gotti said all those years." Get with it Rube - you're boring us to death. And fix your God-awful spelling and writing - Linux advocates may be ...

  1. Rube: the random retard

    Every post is answered with: "Yeah, that sound a lot like what John Gotti
    said all those years."

    Get with it Rube - you're boring us to death. And fix your God-awful
    spelling and writing - Linux advocates may be 10th graders but I'm not.

  2. Re: Rube: the random retard

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:59:09 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Every post is answered with: "Yeah, that sound a lot like what John Gotti
    > said all those years."
    >
    > Get with it Rube - you're boring us to death. And fix your God-awful
    > spelling and writing - Linux advocates may be 10th graders but I'm not.

    I think it's time for a *retard round up*.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Rube: the random retard

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:59:09 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Every post is answered with: "Yeah, that sound a lot like what John
    > Gotti said all those years."
    >
    > Get with it Rube - you're boring us to death. And fix your God-awful
    > spelling and writing - Linux advocates may be 10th graders but I'm not.

    Wow, you've been signing onto this Linux advocacy group to fling personal
    insults at Linux advocates for how many years now?

    What a life you've carved out for yourself.

  4. Re: Rube: the random retard

    Joe User wrote:

    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:59:09 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Every post is answered with: "Yeah, that sound a lot like what John
    >> Gotti said all those years."
    >>
    >> Get with it Rube - you're boring us to death. And fix your God-awful
    >> spelling and writing - Linux advocates may be 10th graders but I'm not.

    > Wow, you've been signing onto this Linux advocacy group to fling personal
    > insults at Linux advocates for how many years now?
    >
    > What a life you've carved out for yourself.

    And I bet he hasn't made one cent from his tireless
    bum boying for micoshaft, while michoshaft have commercially
    laughed all the way to the bank for his 'services'.

  5. Re: Rube: the random retard

    Joe User wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:59:09 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Every post is answered with: "Yeah, that sound a lot like what John
    >> Gotti said all those years."
    >>
    >> Get with it Rube - you're boring us to death. And fix your God-awful
    >> spelling and writing - Linux advocates may be 10th graders but I'm
    >> not.

    > Wow, you've been signing onto this Linux advocacy group to fling
    > personal insults at Linux advocates for how many years now?

    Just trying to improve cola.

    > What a life you've carved out for yourself.

    Linux slopware got you down, Joe? Hey, just switch distros - that's
    guaranteed to work.

  6. Re: Rube: the random retard

+ Reply to Thread