Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server - Linux ; http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2207368,00.asp Any change since the article's publication? I think not....

  1. Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server

    Any change since the article's publication? I think not.

  2. Re: Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:09:26 -0400, amicus_curious wrote:

    > The Linux fans

    Is that like Yankee fans? Still nameless. Real people have names, except
    for children where they call each other nick names like "Botchy" and
    "gumstick" or "amicus_curious" or whatever.

    Grow UP and use your name.

    Ruben

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  3. Re: Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:06:33 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >> Because unlike you, they're not retarded, and therefore don't examine
    >> _market share_ of a product which is almost universally available free
    >> as in beer.

    > No. Linux advocates are worse than retarded.

    But do they have names!?

    What's wrong you anti-semetic troll? Can't tell your name in public?

    Ruben

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  4. Re: Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 09:39:01 -0500, JEDIDIAH wrote:

    > Did any of these Lemmings or Cheerleaders ever come up with a good
    > DVD ripper? I'm talking about a proper full featured ripper along the
    > lines of an mp3 ripper for CD and not just something that dumps a
    > cryptically named vob file somewhere.

    Ripping a DVD is a felony under the law. Just thought you should know
    that Bubblegumstick.

    Ruben

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  5. Re: Linux Losing Market Share to Windows Server

    On 2008-05-01, Ruben wrote:
    > On Thu, 01 May 2008 09:39:01 -0500, JEDIDIAH wrote:
    >
    >> Did any of these Lemmings or Cheerleaders ever come up with a good
    >> DVD ripper? I'm talking about a proper full featured ripper along the
    >> lines of an mp3 ripper for CD and not just something that dumps a
    >> cryptically named vob file somewhere.

    > Ripping a DVD is a felony under the law. Just thought you should know
    > that Bubblegumstick.

    So is practicing law without a license and it's a lot more likely to
    be enforced.

    --
    Oracle... can't live with it... |||
    / | \