We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube - Linux

This is a discussion on We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube - Linux ; Rube from Brooklyn is one low-grade, bottom of the barrel Linux moron. "I'm a troll, you're a troll, everyone's a paid troll....lalalalalalalaaaa...lalalalala" Go away Rube Go deliver some Linux welfare - it needs it....

  1. We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    Rube from Brooklyn is one low-grade, bottom of the barrel Linux moron.

    "I'm a troll, you're a troll, everyone's a paid
    troll....lalalalalalalaaaa...lalalalala"

    Go away Rube Go deliver some Linux welfare - it needs it.

  2. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:55:49 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Rube from Brooklyn is one low-grade, bottom of the barrel Linux moron.
    >
    > "I'm a troll, you're a troll, everyone's a paid
    > troll....lalalalalalalaaaa...lalalalala"
    >
    > Go away Rube Go deliver some Linux welfare - it needs it.

    Only one I've noticed is the DooFuS.

  3. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    ray wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:55:49 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Rube from Brooklyn is one low-grade, bottom of the barrel Linux
    >> moron.
    >>
    >> "I'm a troll, you're a troll, everyone's a paid
    >> troll....lalalalalalalaaaa...lalalalala"
    >>
    >> Go away Rube Go deliver some Linux welfare - it needs it.

    > Only one I've noticed is the DooFuS.

    I said there's a new retard, not a new raytard.

    Your place is secure on cola; no need for you to come running.

  4. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    ray wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Rube from Brooklyn is one low-grade, bottom of the barrel
    >> Linux moron.
    >>
    >> "I'm a troll, you're a troll, everyone's a paid
    >> troll....lalalalalalalaaaa...lalalalala"
    >>
    >> Go away Rube Go deliver some Linux welfare - it needs it.

    > Only one I've noticed is the DooFuS.

    Most in this NG have him kill filtered. Very few pay attention
    to his moronic drivel.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  5. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:56:16 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Rube from Brooklyn is one low-grade, bottom of the barrel
    >>> Linux moron.
    >>>
    >>> "I'm a troll, you're a troll, everyone's a paid
    >>> troll....lalalalalalalaaaa...lalalalala"
    >>>
    >>> Go away Rube Go deliver some Linux welfare - it needs it.

    >> Only one I've noticed is the DooFuS.

    > Most in this NG have him kill filtered. Very few pay attention
    > to his moronic drivel.

    He was good for a laugh at the beginning, but he's been boring & idiotic
    for a long time now.
    His "If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    now." was hilarious.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  6. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    William Poaster wrote:

    >>> Only one I've noticed is the DooFuS.

    >> Most in this NG have him kill filtered. Very few pay attention
    >> to his moronic drivel.

    >He was good for a laugh at the beginning, but he's been boring & idiotic
    >for a long time now.
    >His "If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    >now." was hilarious.

    Hehe. Right up there with "Bill Gates - the Michael Jordan of
    Internet progress", spouted by that fsckwit billwg.

  7. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> ray wrote:
    >>
    >>> Only one I've noticed is the DooFuS.

    >> Most in this NG have him kill filtered. Very few pay
    >> attention to his moronic drivel.

    > He was good for a laugh at the beginning, but he's been boring
    > & idiotic for a long time now. His "If it weren't for Windows,
    > you wouldn't be posting anything right now." was hilarious.

    It was, but you are right. Basically he recycles old stuff.
    OTOH, if it weren't for Linux, he wouldn't be posting here.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  8. Re: We've got a new retard on cola, and his name is Rube

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Most in this NG have him kill filtered. Very few pay attention
    >>> to his moronic drivel.

    >>He was good for a laugh at the beginning, but he's been boring & idiotic
    >>for a long time now.
    >>His "If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    >>now." was hilarious.

    > Hehe. Right up there with "Bill Gates - the Michael Jordan of
    > Internet progress", spouted by that fsckwit billwg.

    Sounds right to me, though.

    Like Bill Gates, when has Michael Jordan ever done anything for
    "Internet progress"?

    --
    We're no longer in the days where everything is super well crafted. But at
    the heart of the programs that make it to the top, you'll find that the key

+ Reply to Thread