HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP .. - Linux

This is a discussion on HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP .. - Linux ; "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine Windows XP Professional installed" Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased as an optional feature" http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  1. HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    Windows XP Professional installed"

    Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased
    as an optional feature"

    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

  2. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    "Mentohl" wrote in message
    > "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    > Windows XP Professional installed"
    >
    > Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased as
    > an optional feature"
    >
    > http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

    So why doesn't HP recommend linux over a 6 year old OS?

  3. Re: So why doesn't HP recommend Vista over a 6 year old OS? ..

    Ezekiel wrote:

    > So why doesn't HP recommend linux over a 6 year old OS?

    Because MICROS~1 didn't bribe them to do it ..

    So why doesn't HP recommend Vista over a 6 year old OS?

  4. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    "Rick" wrote in message
    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >> "Mentohl" wrote in message
    >>> "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    >>> Windows XP Professional installed"
    >>>
    >>> Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased
    >>> as an optional feature"
    >>>
    >>> http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

    >> So why doesn't HP recommend linux over a 6 year old OS?

    > HP doesn't receive "discounts" to recommend Linux based software.

    Really. So you're claiming that HP is involved with illegal activity because
    these sorts of 'kick-backs' are illegal. Do you have proof that HP is
    breaking the law or are you simply making up ****?

    > Why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?

    Ask your butt-buddy "Ruben" about his 8k sig?

  5. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:21:35 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>> "Mentohl" wrote in message

    >>> So why doesn't HP recommend linux over a 6 year old OS?

    >> HP doesn't receive "discounts" to recommend Linux based software.

    > Really. So you're claiming that HP is involved with illegal activity
    > because these sorts of 'kick-backs' are illegal. Do you have proof that
    > HP is breaking the law or are you simply making up ****?

    Are you an idiot, or do you just play one in Usenet?

    Did I mention any illegalities?

    >>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

    >> Why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?

    > Ask your butt-buddy "Ruben" about his 8k sig?

    ... and prove what a piece of crap you are...

    .... and why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: So why doesn't HP recommend Vista over a 6 year old OS? ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:43:50 +0100, Mentohl
    wrote:

    >Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> So why doesn't HP recommend linux over a 6 year old OS?

    >Because MICROS~1 didn't bribe them to do it ..
    >
    >So why doesn't HP recommend Vista over a 6 year old OS?

    They do. A quick glance at their website will confirm this readily.

    Linux, however, is on nobody's radar.

  7. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:M4qdnaMP_ap4ForVnZ2dnUVZ_sjinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:21:35 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" wrote in message

    >>> HP doesn't receive "discounts" to recommend Linux based software.

    >> Really. So you're claiming that HP is involved with illegal activity
    >> because these sorts of 'kick-backs' are illegal. Do you have proof that
    >> HP is breaking the law or are you simply making up ****?

    > Are you an idiot, or do you just play one in Usenet?
    >
    > Did I mention any illegalities?

    Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive "discounts" to
    recommend Linux based software." It sounds like you're claiming that HP does
    receive "discounts" for recommending Windows.

    >>> Why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?

    >> Ask your butt-buddy "Ruben" about his 8k sig?

    > .. and prove what a piece of crap you are...

    Is that what your butt-buddy Ruben likes?

    > ... and why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?
    >

    > --
    > Rick

  8. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    "Mentohl" wrote in message
    > "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    > Windows XP Professional installed"
    >
    > Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased as
    > an optional feature"
    >
    > http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

    Obviously an idiot like you is too stupid to read the large bold caption on
    every page of this document that says - "HP recommends Windows Vista®
    Business"

  9. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On 2008-04-29, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:M4qdnaMP_ap4ForVnZ2dnUVZ_sjinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:21:35 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" wrote in message

    >>> Really. So you're claiming that HP is involved with illegal activity
    >>> because these sorts of 'kick-backs' are illegal. Do you have proof that
    >>> HP is breaking the law or are you simply making up ****?

    >> Are you an idiot, or do you just play one in Usenet?
    >>
    >> Did I mention any illegalities?

    > Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive "discounts" to
    > recommend Linux based software." It sounds like you're claiming that HP does
    > receive "discounts" for recommending Windows.

    Where did he say that was illegal?

    Are you claiming this sort of thing is illegal?

    [deletia]

    --
    Negligence will never equal intent, no matter how you
    attempt to distort reality to do so. This is what separates |||

  10. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive "discounts" to
    > recommend Linux based software." It sounds like you're claiming that HP does
    > receive "discounts" for recommending Windows.

    What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business contract
    between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    © Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  11. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:54 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Mentohl" wrote in message
    >> "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    >> Windows XP Professional installed"
    >>
    >> Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased as
    >> an optional feature"
    >>
    >> http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

    > Obviously an idiot like you is too stupid to read the large bold caption on
    > every page of this document that says - "HP recommends Windows Vista®
    > Business"

    I don't read the adverisments when shopping. I can tell the difference
    between and

    Why can't Microsoft?

    Ruben

    © Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  12. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    Mentohl wrote:
    > "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    > Windows XP Professional installed"
    >
    > Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or
    > purchased as an optional feature"
    >
    > http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

    All 4 pages say "HP Recommends Windows Vista Business"

    Another lying cola turd stinks up Usenet.

  13. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    Ruben wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >

    >> Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive
    >> "discounts" to recommend Linux based software." It sounds like
    >> you're claiming that HP does receive "discounts" for recommending
    >> Windows.

    > What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    > contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    venders = vendors

    What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    that's what.

    > Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    Your = You're

    You're just an absolute bleepin' moron, Ruben.

  14. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:M4qdnaMP_ap4ForVnZ2dnUVZ_sjinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:21:35 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" wrote in message

    >>> Really. So you're claiming that HP is involved with illegal activity
    >>> because these sorts of 'kick-backs' are illegal. Do you have proof
    >>> that HP is breaking the law or are you simply making up ****?

    >> Are you an idiot, or do you just play one in Usenet?
    >>
    >> Did I mention any illegalities?

    > Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive "discounts"
    > to recommend Linux based software." It sounds like you're claiming that
    > HP does receive "discounts" for recommending Windows.

    Are you familiar with advertising subsidies?

    No, I was wrong, you're a real piece of ****.

    >>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

    >> ... and why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?
    >>

    >> --
    >> Rick

    Rick

  15. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:36:18 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Ruben wrote:
    >> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>

    >>> Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive
    >>> "discounts" to recommend Linux based software." It sounds like
    >>> you're claiming that HP does receive "discounts" for recommending
    >>> Windows.

    >> What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    >> contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    > venders = vendors
    >
    > What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    > that's what.
    >

    >> Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    > Your = You're
    >

    > You're just an absolute bleepin' moron, Ruben.

    He's also one of the strangest ducks we've had floating amongst the flotsam
    of COLA in a long time.
    He appears to be every Linux user stereotype rolled into one single
    package.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  16. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:45:47 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:36:18 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Ruben wrote:

    >>> What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    >>> contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    >> You're just an absolute bleepin' moron, Ruben.

    > He's also one of the strangest ducks we've had floating amongst the
    > flotsam of COLA in a long time.
    > He appears to be every Linux user stereotype rolled into one single
    > package.

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  17. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "Mentohl" wrote in message
    >> "Genuine Windows Vista Business downgrade to Genuine
    >> Windows XP Professional installed"
    >>
    >> Software .. Microsoft Office Ready 2007 .. Sold separately or purchased as
    >> an optional feature"
    >>
    >> http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmi..._pdfs/2133.pdf

    > So why doesn't HP recommend linux over a 6 year old OS?

    HP doesn't receive "discounts" to recommend Linux based software.

    Why aren't you smart enough to configure a news client?

    --
    Rick

  18. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Apr 29, 8:36 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > Rubenwrote:
    > > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > >> Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive
    > >> "discounts" to recommend Linux based software." It sounds like
    > >> you're claiming that HP does receive "discounts" for recommending
    > >> Windows.

    > > What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    > > contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    > venders = vendors
    >
    > What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    > that's what.
    >
    > > Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    > Your = You're
    >
    > You're just an absolute bleepin' moron,Ruben.

    Can you tell the difference between and

    Guess not...

  19. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Apr 29, 10:45 pm, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:36:18 -0400, DFS wrote:
    > >Rubenwrote:

    > >> What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    > >> contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    > > venders = vendors

    > > What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    > > that's what.

    > >> Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    > > Your = You're

    > > You're just an absolute bleepin' moron,Ruben.

    > He's also one of the strangest ducks we've had floating amongst the flotsam
    > of COLA in a long time.
    > He appears to be every Linux user stereotype rolled into one single
    > package.
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Here we go. Paid Troll Anti-Semite "Moshe Goldfarb"

    The Shylock of Microsoft Employees here on USENET land.

  20. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Apr 29, 8:36 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > Rubenwrote:
    > > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > >> Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive
    > >> "discounts" to recommend Linux based software." It sounds like
    > >> you're claiming that HP does receive "discounts" for recommending
    > >> Windows.

    > > What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    > > contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    > venders = vendors
    >
    > What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    > that's what.
    >
    > > Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    > Your = You're
    >
    > You're just an absolute bleepin' moron,Ruben.

    And your a Pedophile, but does your Microsoft Employer know that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast